Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the blend date is the day our Broncos should come off the line? Mine is 7/2 so, I'm hoping I get a delivery window sometime in the next few days. Thanks for all the information you provide as well! Hoping my Bronco gets shipped out next week even though the shutdown is on.
Congratulations! Your rig should come off the line today and be tagged for release right after the holiday. Here's hoping for a quick train ride!
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
<--- this. Ford tossed allocations basically out the window with their last e-mail. They will fill a dealers allocations with Stock if they have no clean orders they can build.
Actually, Ford tossing allocations out the window would be to say to a dealer once there are no clean builds we're going to stop sending you Broncos and you'll get less than your allocation.

Instead, Ford is sticking to allocations, even if that means a few of the allocated number are going to be dealer stock instead of customer reservations.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The allocation of 17 was shared with me early in the process. If that has changed, I am unaware of the revised figure. I would gladly continue my efforts to shed constrained commodities, but my 2-door seems to prevent further actions. I was/am hoping for information regarding options for 2-door buyers who might consider soft tops. I sense time is running out.
I'm with ya. Very very early 7/14 2 Dr here. But moved to a dealer with a group of others after negotiating a deal. At the time, didn't think filling orders would be an issue. Now it's a big concern. I've always been hoping they would release a soft top. Would like to see some info for 2 doors such as Webasto will concentrate of 2 doors, or early reservations can opt for soft top, etc.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum will there be more scheduling for August builds next week? SAC is saying no more until early August for September builds, trying to get clarification.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum will there be more scheduling for August builds next week? SAC is saying no more until early August for September builds, trying to get clarification.
This has been fluid.

The last I had heard, yesterday was going to be just FEs, next Thursday was going to be a big dump of non-FEs, and the following week would be cleanup.

Obviously they scheduled a big mixed bag yesterday but I still expect at least some units to be scheduled over the next 2 weeks before they start scheduling September.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum do you think early 2dr reservation holders will get some communication in the next few weeks...related to top options or Webasto production; good or bad?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been fluid.

The last I had heard, yesterday was going to be just FEs, next Thursday was going to be a big dump of non-FEs, and the following week would be cleanup.

Obviously they scheduled a big mixed bag yesterday but I still expect at least some units to be scheduled over the next 2 weeks before they start scheduling September.
thanks! I'm about #65/108 scheduled at SAC with 50 having moved up so far. With a 3am 7/14 reservation of 4 door BD with MIC, V6 and Sasquatch I'm really hoping for September at the latest. I'm just trying not to be in that November/December spot when 2022MY would be so close.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious...how do you want a WT, but then gonto a BL....and even worse, keep the thing that is preventing you from getting your WT in the first place (the MIC)?

If a person wants a WT their next go to would be a built up Big bend with Sandstone but soft top. (That build can = a WT basically) or maybe a Obx if you wanted the Lux or High Package. But to go from a WT to a dark and plastic interior And to a build that cost just as much as a WT (or in your case more if you kept the MIC).
I was pretty equally interested in both to begin with.

Edit for clarity:

Gosh, I can't seem to understand ANYTHING about these different trim levels. The way that commodities sheet read the Wildtrak was way more constrained than other models with MIC tops. I may yet switch in a soft top, my hesitancy there is that I'm not very confident a MIC top will be available as an accessory in any reasonable amount of time. As for the interior: I did absolutely want a high package, so I'd have to stick with OBX, BL, WT. I definitely preferred an all black interior to the sandstone. As for 2.7 and Sasquatch yeah, these are the things I want the most, not changing those regardless.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was pretty equally interested in both to begin with.

Edit for clarity:

Gosh, I can't seem to understand ANYTHING about these different trim levels. The way that commodities sheet read the Wildtrak was way more constrained than other models with MIC tops. I may yet switch in a soft top, my hesitancy there is that I'm not very confident a MIC top will be available as an accessory in any reasonable amount of time. As for the interior: I did absolutely want a high package, so I'd have to stick with OBX, BL, WT. I definitely preferred an all black interior to the sandstone. As for 2.7 and Sasquatch yeah, these are the things I want the most, not changing those regardless.
Ah gatcha... Yeah if you were not a fan of the sandstone then I can totally see BL choice. I've stayed clear of BL mainly because the MVG is going to get hot, and by the time I add what I want (2.7, MIC, and Sasquatch) the BL is more expensive than the WT.

If I leave off Sasquatch, I'm still getting the better Axles and Front locker, but even then, with a sodt too, I'm really close to the WT in price that has everything I truly want.

Good luck on your choice..hope it works out for you.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah gatcha... Yeah if you were not a fan of the sandstone then I can totally see BL choice. I've stayed clear of BL mainly because the MVG is going to get hot, and by the time I add what I want (2.7, MIC, and Sasquatch) the BL is more expensive than the WT.

If I leave off Sasquatch, I'm still getting the better Axles and Front locker, but even then, with a sodt too, I'm really close to the WT in price that has everything I truly want.

You (and a bunch of friends) basically talked me into it... I went with the soft top this morning. I had intended to sleep on it and decide. I'm not sure if I'll spring for a MIC, perhaps I'll wait for a white modular in 2027 when they're back in production.

Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early 7/14 res date (like 2 minutes after midnight or something)

6th or 7th on dealer allocations.

convert to order 3/18

Original 6/14 build week

7/13 build date -> 7/12 blend

6/25 window sticker

BL’s 4 door, 2.3 Man, A51, MIC w roof rails, TOW, bush bar, paint protection, MID package.

Hopefully this restores some faith for the 7/14 folks.

Ive been bugging my dealership for info weekly as I’m from the Great White North…

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or does everyone else just search for Ross rather than new threads each time the get on??? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Screenshot_20210702-132939.jpg

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I just got off phone with the Ford Bronco customer service line, she said my build week was again bouncing "between July 26th and August 2nd." When I said I was curious about that because from what we heard the plant was going to be closed week of July 26th she chuckled and asked "where did you hear that, on a forum." I said well yeah. She said oh okay and chuckled again.... So I don't really have any idea what's going on lol. @PREMiERdrum isn't this kinda weird?! You'd think CS would know right? Is there a chance they might be running the week of the 26th?! Lol
Ford Bronco Production update: As shutdown weeks loom, MAP hits its stride. Early 2 door reservation holders should hear something soon clueless-no-idea (1)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

True, but you could put seat covers on the MGV and have the best of both worlds, if it was a high quality cover (something that I didn't think of prior to ordering, otherwise, I might have checked the BL box).

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I just got off phone with the Ford Bronco customer service line, she said my build week was again bouncing "between July 26th and August 2nd." When I said I was curious about that because from what we heard the plant was going to be closed week of July 26th she chuckled and asked "where did you hear that, on a forum." I said well yeah. She said oh okay and chuckled again.... So I don't really have any idea what's going on lol. @PREMiERdrum isn't this kinda weird?! You'd think CS would know right? Is there a chance they might be running the week of the 26th?! Lol
Ford also stated 26th shut down.

FB_IMG_1625157155323.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.