Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
Which build quality specifically? I'm quite happy with the build, it's rugged and rough on the edges as was expected for an off road capable vehicle.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet. Really been fun. Interior design is good but materials could be betterā€¦

Ford Bronco Regrets 1672239485616

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
No regrets at all. Only problem I have had is the MGV was pulling away from the seat release on the driver's seat. My dealer ordered a new seat cover and replaced it. All is well. What problems are you having Joe?

OP
OP

Deleted member 5837

Which build quality specifically? I'm quite happy with the build, it's rugged and rough on the edges as was expected for an off road capable vehicle.
The noise from the back meaning the tailgate noise, this is a known issue, the removable top noise meaning the front portion, this is a known issue, The manual trans noise which many have had the transmissions replaced which is a known issue, On top of that the CEO of Ford has come out and said quality terrible.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally wild track but I changed from that to Badlands. I liked the vinyl seats and washout floor but I'm bummed I missed out on the HOSS 3.0 by going from WT to BL.

While not a huge deal the manual seat switch, with BL, despite having LUX was sort of a bummer. But also I've had electric seats before and I've also cursed those for being so slow. So I suppose that sort of cancels things out.

Also I think it's dumb BL doesn't have Sport mode. I plan on fixing that with FORScan but it's still dumb that I have to do it. Not really a regret but there are days where I wish I would have stuck with the WT.

But if I went with a WT I'd be bummed I didn't have vinyl seats and washout floor which came in handy today when I washed the truck out.

Regrets about getting a bronco and waiting nearly two years for it? Not at all.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I'm lucky as no rattles. Yes there is wind noise but I was prepared coming into it from prior convertibles and riding in buddies Jeeps. Unfortunately I think many buyers had never rode in a convertible or Jeep before buying. The materials are what I would expect of a vehicle most often delivered in the $40s. Don't get me wrong, Ford has screwed up plenty on this rollout, but the vehicle itself blows away my expectations for this market segment after owning for a year.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The noise from the back meaning the tailgate noise, this is a known issue, the removable top noise meaning the front portion, this is a known issue, The manual trans noise which many have had the transmissions replaced which is a known issue, On top of that the CEO of Ford has come out and said quality terrible.
Are you experiencing all of those issues? Could you detail for us the specific issues you've had with your own Bronco's build quality? This is in effect a first generation product. Despite Ford marketing referring to it as a sixth generation Bronco, it's an entirely new product, and you should expect some design issues this early on.

I have no regrets about my Bronco, since I had this forum to comb through every time I found myself on the porcelain throne. Two years of reading through every scrap of information prepared me pretty well for what I might be getting into, but thankfully I've just had a couple paint chips from transport, and my door hinges had weird overspray, which my dealer had corrected (thanks, Riata Ford!)

OP
OP

Deleted member 5837

I was originally wild track but I changed from that to Badlands. I liked the vinyl seats and washout floor but I'm bummed I missed out on the HOSS 3.0 by going from WT to BL.

While not a huge deal the manual seat switch, with BL, despite having LUX was sort of a bummer. But also I've had electric seats before and I've also cursed those for being so slow. So I suppose that sort of cancels things out.

Also I think it's dumb BL doesn't have Sport mode. I plan on fixing that with FORScan but it's still dumb that I have to do it. Not really a regret but there are days where I wish I would have stuck with the WT.

But if I went with a WT I'd be bummed I didn't have vinyl seats and washout floor which came in handy today when I washed the truck out.

Regrets about getting a bronco and waiting nearly two years for it? Not at all.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5837

I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have been driving a Bronco since May and every time I get in it I feel like itā€™s day one, and it puts a smile on my face every time. I think itā€™s the perfect vehicle. If you have noises that you donā€™t care for, not sure what you were expecting itā€™s an off-road vehicle with removable tops and doors. Any new vehicle will have some quality issues thatā€™s a given, they will work things out even more. Bronco isnā€™t for everybody but my only regret is I can only have one at a time šŸ˜
Sponsored