Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only regret is that A51 is so popular.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Grey is stunningly beautiful….
I too was hesitant because it changes colors based on light conditions and our new cell phones constantly adjust for the color in pics …. In person it is outstanding …. You will be happy!!
Stunning is in the eye of the beholder. If it was that outstanding everyone would have ordered it.
To each is own.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I opted for Velocity Blue in a move to make it more of 'our truck' vs 'my truck' with the wife (she preferred the blue over other colors) and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled. it's absolutely stunning in the sun and just turns heads everywhere.

Then again, how many of us would opt for baby-shit green if it meant we got our trucks faster than a 17 month wait? :)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a VIN and so can't change - but FWIW i also ordered cactus gray and suffered periodic regret after seeing it on a Maverick that parks near my office. However since then I've seen it in person on Broncos and it looked good.
I saw cactus gray on a ranger first and did not like it at all. Then I saw it on a bronco at Off Roadeo and it looks 1000 times better on the Bronco in my opinion. Almost made me switch to it after seeing it in person.

As far as color regrets..... I do regret getting Velocity Blue. It's just so damn good looking I find many hours lost in the day staring at it so productivity level has gone down for me haha

Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've seen all the colors now. I have to say after seeing them in person... the iconic silver and rapid red have impressed me. I'm happy with A51 and glad I didn't get Cactus Grey.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw cactus gray on a ranger first and did not like it at all. Then I saw it on a bronco at Off Roadeo and it looks 1000 times better on the Bronco in my opinion. Almost made me switch to it after seeing it in person.

As far as color regrets..... I do regret getting Velocity Blue. It's just so damn good looking I find many hours lost in the day staring at it so production level has gone down for me haha
I was always going to choose green if/when it was available. I too saw Cactus on a couple of Rangers and did not care for it. Saw the Cactus Bronco mannequin at my dealer yesterday and it definitely looks better on the Bronco.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the matte black script fender badges?

Trying to decide between the matte and the gloss black for my EG BD.
We bought the gloss because when our black bucking Bronco comes, it’s gloss as well. Also, if I decide to powder coat the alloy beauty wheels, it will match.

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We bought the gloss because when our black bucking Bronco comes, it’s gloss as well. Also, if I decide to powder coat the alloy beauty wheels, it will match.
Thanks. I was thinking gloss to match my steelies, have a few weeks to make the final call.

Looks great, btw

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I was thinking gloss to match my steelies, have a few weeks to make the final call.

Looks great, btw
Thanks. When my wife comes back, I will take some pictures outside for you.

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw my first Velocity Blue about a week ago. (Mine will be that color if Ford ever stops sending me production date delay emails) I love the color, but the thing I didn't take into account when ordering was it's not just about the color you pick, it's how your color meshes with all the black that is on all the Broncos. I personally have some regret now as blue and black isn't a combo that I'm super excited about, but eventually I can paint some trim pieces blue and throw a white top on and it will be perfect in my eyes.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I'd share this for those who haven't seen it. This is a self-selected sample of a bit under 500 Broncos being built between 10/4 and 12/20. I originally chose CO, then saw it on a Ranger and a Sport and was very worried. But then I saw it on a Bronco and it looks great.

From what I've seen, most of the lighter colors look pretty sharp with all of the black and MIC-colored accents on the vehicles, as does Rapid Red and A51. The darker colors look great in their own rights too. If I had unlimited choice I'd go green with a white top, but that will have to wait for a future vehicle.