First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
only regret is that I didn't get the modular bumper. Build quality is excellent on mine. The panel gaps are all small and consistent, paint flawless, everything functions correctly (so far)...now if I can just get used to not slamming the doors!
I gave up the HD modular bumper to just get my Bronco (at the strong suggestion of my dealer, and I got scheduled within a week of doing so)

The "capable bumper" is everything but capable. Other than foglight offerings, there is nothing available for it. It's a bumper. Not sure why Ford even bothered with creating it vs, just putting the plastic bumper that is on the other models. I guess the fact that is is "mostly" metal is kind of a plus...

I really wanted the HD bumper and safari bar, but c'est la vie. I am just very happy that I have a Bronco at all given the folks on here that have been waiting since Day 1.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few things that are annoying. Like the stupid RPM display (vertical bar) on the dash.
Yeah, I sure wish Ford listened. Who came up with that crap?!?
Nobody in their right mind would make a tach display like that.
Annoying as hell for stick drivers, like me.
Time for a software update. Are you listening Ford?!?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I commute 100 miles a day, with Bay Area gas prices, this baby costs me $30 in fuel a day and I have NO RAGRETS. Love this car
So happy to hear you are loving your Bronco! :)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 "Bad-Squatch"
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't say I have any regrets. I've had mine about 6 weeks now. Are there a couple of annoyances, yes.

I would have much rather had a manual e-brake vs an electronic one. I also seem to turn on the lights from auto once a week with my knee. I kinda also wish there was some sort of front mudflap factor installed.

I had a Kia Soul before this. I think the overall road noise is better with the hard top on than it was.

skidsteer

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT crew w/2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
NOT US! We are former Jeep (CJ5'ers); Family Cars usually a 'truck' of some sort Suburbans; PU's; Ford now.....our 2dr Base 2.3 stick provides fun, economy and durability. What else is there as far as we're concerned.....no other ego trip(s) needed??

skidsteer

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT crew w/2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely. They put a new motor in at 7k miles and now it's going back in the shop at 20k miles for a laundry list of bullshit including transfer case issues, not shifting out of 4A when changing modes, soft top coming apart, and numerous trim pieces rattling apart.

My bad for buying a first year vehicle. It won't happen again and I won't buy a Ford again.
Sorry u had issues! I (we) had issues with other cos.=chev/gmc/the late Olds/MG (Leyland).....never Ford. At least none(serious) that were not fixed ...

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
The noise from the back meaning the tailgate noise, this is a known issue, the removable top noise meaning the front portion, this is a known issue, The manual trans noise which many have had the transmissions replaced which is a known issue, On top of that the CEO of Ford has come out and said quality terrible.
I bought a 21' F-150 and I concur with Farley and You. Build "quality" is atrocious......

D Rock

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2-Door, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no regrets in buying the Bronco, though if I were to do it again, I would configure it slightly differently

jscheneman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
Zero regrets here. Did Off Rodeo the September 2021 and immediately changed my built from WT to Badlands. Changed my top from hard to soft and got a build date not long after that. Took delivery Dec 17, 2021 and have been STOKED ever since. Travels well, is versatile, off-roads like a GOAT and is so comfortable.

Sorry you are having some regrets, go trick it out a little and make it yours!

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a 09 Honda civic with 160k miles before I got my bronco. This is the first brand new car I've ever owned.

I waited 51 weeks for it from order to delivery for a 2 door base mansquatch, which sucked but was worth the wait.

The audio sucks and there was no factory option to make it not suck, other than that I'm very happy. I don't like the screen but I don't think they make cars without them anymore as back up cameras are required now days.

Is every person on this forums some rich moneybAgs? Cause I mean it's a brand new car and at least I've had no problems, although I only have 1.1k miles so far.

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no regrets so far, I love it. Picked up a used 2022 WT in November while we wait for our 2023 WT (hopefully) to be built. I am looking forward to receiving the 2023 WT with HOSS 3.0.
Sponsored