Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?
Can you please tell us, specifically, the issues you’re experiencing? Because, to be honest, you sound like you’re trolling.
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
Happiness is expectations minus reality.

Go in with Ranger expectations and you'll be happy. Some things about the Bronco thrill me, some are a total let down. For me the good far outweighs the bad. This vehicle was always a Ford for better or worse.

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets at all here. There are a few things that are annoying. Like the stupid RPM display (vertical bar) on the dash. Wind/road noise for me is not too bad. Of course it's a lot noisier than my wife's Audi but that is expected. Only regret is maybe I should have gone for the Bronco Raptor (Love the Raptor suspension!)

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love mine. Road noise isnt even as bad as some people make it out to be. Coming from sports cars with minimal sound deadening materials it is very tame. When its super cold the top creaks a little more than normal but def not a big deal to me.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No quality issues here. Couldn't be happier.

I think some people just lucked into a Friday build.
Mine is a Friday 13 th build and I’m happy with it!

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely. They put a new motor in at 7k miles and now it's going back in the shop at 20k miles for a laundry list of bullshit including transfer case issues, not shifting out of 4A when changing modes, soft top coming apart, and numerous trim pieces rattling apart.

My bad for buying a first year vehicle. It won't happen again and I won't buy a Ford again.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The noise from the back meaning the tailgate noise, this is a known issue, the removable top noise meaning the front portion, this is a known issue, The manual trans noise which many have had the transmissions replaced which is a known issue, On top of that the CEO of Ford has come out and said quality terrible.
I have no tailgate noise and my hard top is acceptable for noise given it's a removable top. Sorry you ended up with those.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only regret was not being patient for the hardtop (aftermarket is currently way higher then I expected but that’s on me) and if I had to do it again I’d get the 2.7 vs 2.3

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had any issues with mine so far but I knew what I was getting into. I think too many people jumped on the hype train without assessing whether or not the bronco was the right vehicle for them. It's not a great work truck especially if need it for hauling things. It's not the best commuter vehicle, considering you can get much quieter vehicles with better interiors and get better MPGs. This is a toy and damn it's fun to drive!

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero regrets......It makes me smile everytime I get into it. I have a badlands mid trim and yeah more bells and whistles would be nice but that is it. The quality of the build on mine is great!!!! Really to hear some of the bitches on hear makes me wonder how precious can you be!!!!

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only had mine a few days. I got the ‘radio shut down’ message already. But hopefully that was a once and done. Road noise and wind noise are fine by me since I’ve been driving jeeps most of my adult life.
Sponsored