Sponsored

Color regrets?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I logged into the back door page and just saw I have a Feb 7 production date! So of course now Im starting to questions my choice of cactus grey. Really, none of the colors do it for me, but Im wondering if I should change before a VIN is assigned. Any idea how much time I have left before a VIN is assigned? HAs anyone regretted their color choice? What about Cactus Grey? Thanks!
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Personally I love cactus gray. With my family went with Eruption Green which I have reservations about because there’s gonna be 4 million of them on the road.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I love cactus gray. With my family went with Ruch and Greene which I have reservations about because there’s gonna be 4 million of them on the road.
I’d go with green if I could get a white top, but that obviously isn’t happening.

JonnyG99

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I logged into the back door page and just saw I have a Feb 7 production date! So of course now Im starting to questions my choice of cactus grey. Really, none of the colors do it for me, but Im wondering if I should change before a VIN is assigned. Any idea how much time I have left before a VIN is assigned? HAs anyone regretted their color choice? What about Cactus Grey? Thanks!
I have a VIN and so can't change - but FWIW i also ordered cactus gray and suffered periodic regret after seeing it on a Maverick that parks near my office. However since then I've seen it in person on Broncos and it looked good.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a VIN and so can't change - but FWIW i also ordered cactus gray and suffered periodic regret after seeing it on a Maverick that parks near my office. However since then I've seen it in person on Broncos and it looked good.
I saw it when Ford did the tour last spring and I was fine with it. But now my wife mentioned changing and Im questioning it again!

Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on the lighting, I've seen it look great and then no so much. My wife liked it so much we had to see it in different conditions so she understood why I didn't want to change. First wanted AMB, that was canned, so carbon gray it is.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just switched to Cactus Gray from Cyber Orange. I am always bouncing back and forth, so I totally get it. It is hard to judge the colors on other vehicles since the Bronco has a ton of accent trims that break up the color.

This picture reassures me that I made the correct choice. I don't even mind the silver beauty rings on this color.

Ford Bronco Color regrets? PXL_20210806_184338422

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw one yesterday, looked like it had a green tint. Wasn't doing it for me personally, but I'm a big fan of that Eruption Green. Remember though, my opinion is like an a**hole, everybody has one. Good luck with your decision. Mine is White FWIW.

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen it in person? you will not regret the decision

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
You might want to call the Bronco Customer Service line to find out whether you have a VIN #. I called last Friday after checking the backdoor lookup which showed a 2/7 build date and they already assigned me a VIN #.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've switched my color three times now. I may be swayed to switched again, after the 2023 order banks open up.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went from cactus gray to hot pepper red...Afteer seeing a couple of Rangers in that color ,I made the switch.. Also have a 02/07 build date and my sales guy said thier is a vin , no email yet though..
Sponsored