Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only thing that bugs me is why here is not a means to do a momentary wipe of the windshield. My Cayenne and my 2006 Jeep Commander have a momentary wipe by pressing the wiper control wand down. Other than that I love my Bronco.
Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This just triggered another regret: I regret that I can't get wifey to stop slamming the doors like they were mounted on a 1 Ton Pickup. . .
my 1-ton is a Ford. Slamming not necessary.

I hate door slamming too. 🤬

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It reignited my true love of driving. The ride quality on road in normal as well as messy weather, the seamless ability to mod it to your liking for various capabilities in the off-road scene. MPGs are actually respectable for the size and power. I guess I’ve been lucky so far in that fit and finish is rather tight for what it is. Did I mention it is an extremely fun and capable off-roader right out of the box?! I have done some serious trails and put it to the test, and it drives great on the ride home. It blows me away, to be honest. If I kept it to pavement and rarely touched dirt, I would be rather unimpressed and want something different.

c_hack

Black Diamond
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No regrets but I would love to know who thought it was a good idea to have a toggle parking brake button thingy instead of a manual lever. They should be fired, and publicly flogged.
I can never find it when I blindly reached down for it and I usually pop the hood in the process 🥲
Sponsored