First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
How far back are you sitting that you feel the B pillar?
Back far enough to work the clutch properly. Also, the 4-door front door is so short, you can't comfortably use the window-sil as an armrest. Because, again, the B-pillar jabs your arm.

Maybe I'm just used to long doors because my last three cars were Mustangs.
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back far enough to work the clutch properly. Also, the 4-door front door is so short, you can't comfortably use the window-sil as an armrest. Because, again, the B-pillar jabs your arm.

Maybe I'm just used to long doors because my last three cars were Mustangs.
Ah OK, thanks for explaining. Mine is an auto, so I haven't had the experience of needing more room to clutch. Since the Bronco is such an enthusiast-oriented vehicle, you'd think Ford would give the die-hard stick shift folks more consideration. But then again, they weren't even originally offering SAS w/ manual until enough people complained that was a slap in the face to the off road community

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I regret not changing my order to a 2 door as soon as I bought my wife's black diamond. I just wasn't sure she would be happy with the lower trim level than the badlands we ordered.So now we have two 4 doors. But over all I am really happy with both of them. I agree the 2 door is more traditional ( I have two early Broncos a 67 and a 72 and had a 96 full size). I really like the look of the 2 door but we still needed a 4 door for kids. Both models have there place. I may order a 2 door black diamond sas and hope I get it in a year or so and trade my bad lands for it but the badlands is really nice time will tell.

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, 4-door was the best choice, I have 2-door cars, I need something with more room.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We love our 2 door Sasquatch, no regrets as far as size. Wish it had the bigger gas tank of the 4 door. I rarely drive it and I prefer to not drive it to work as I need to gas it up every 2 days LOL with my long commute. My VW Jetta gets 600 plus miles to a tank so it's just way more convenient and gets over 50 MPG.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone with a two-door wish they purchased a four-door? And has anyone with a four-door wish the bought the two-door instead?

Just curious.
No regrets for my 2 door after almost a year. If I need more room for people or stuff I just pull out my F250.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door Badlands…l realize is a bit more limited in cargo space than the 4 door but I needed a 2 door Manual for the Early Bronco heritage. I like the look better and it was cheaper than a 4 door. I have a hitch mount cargo rack if needed and have fit four 200+ lb dudes and fishing gear and hit the beach.

No Regrets

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? BACF3B95-64BF-4EBC-8E74-4FE90A83E3B5

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door Badlands…l realize is a bit more limited in cargo space than the 4 door but I needed a 2 door Manual for the Early Bronco heritage. I like the look better and it was cheaper than a 4 door. I have a hitch mount cargo rack if needed and have fit four 200+ lb dudes and fishing gear and hit the beach.

No Regrets

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? BACF3B95-64BF-4EBC-8E74-4FE90A83E3B5
The blue with the black wheels looks great.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The blue with the black wheels looks great.
thanks! My Subaru also Blue on black. I just like the combo. Some people hate back wheels. Low maintenance…They look the same dirty or clean😀

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? 1E476B11-7D1D-4C1C-96C8-9F9F9C462149
Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? 89B31C00-4DE8-44A2-8406-E5D322417C48

Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4-door base sasquatch. Zero regrets. I have filled the Bronco a couple of trips, needed to seat 4 or 5 comfortably a few times and a 2-door wouldn’t have worked for me. I also prefer the look of the 4-door with the big tires.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About the Bronco ? None, zero, zip, zero, nada.

Bronco Lou

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I
Has anyone with a two-door wish they purchased a four-door? And has anyone with a four-door wish the bought the two-door instead?

Just curious.
I changed from a two door Sasquatch to a four door non Sasquatch and made the best choice for myself.

The back seats are easier to get into and there is what seems to be much more room..

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw a 4-Door Wildtrak yesterday and it looked really good. I have a WT (2-door) on order. As much as I like the 4-door, I am still leaning two-door.... well, don't really have a choice.... but I still think the two-door looks better and has better proportions. In any event, will all of the negativity surrounded the couple of the issues with the Bronco (can't please everybody) I think it's awesome that BOTH models look amazing. Can't wait!

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way, no how would I ever consider the 4 door. I get that so many people like/need all that, but my Bronco LOOKS like what I always knew a Bronco should look like. I think it’s a tragedy that the specialty models only come in a 4 door. They will phase out the 2 door in a couple of years - like they did with the Tahoe/Yukon in the 90’s. Then I will have a truly unique Bronco. I’m glad you’re happy with your bus length, station wagon shaped Bronco, but I will NEVER regret getting MY Bronco.
Agreed! I think Ford will phase out the 2 door, just like they stopped making the 2 door Thunderbird. I wish they’d bring back the Retro Bird.
Sponsored