Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I regret that Ford doesn’t have the corporate cojones to build the Bronco Longboard Concept

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? 3C4F9A36-38BE-47CC-8A59-335047BDC3F1
Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? 92FA65B0-10F5-45FC-86CF-0CCDC0721F03

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No regrets about my 4 door. 6'3" 300+ and I never feel squished in the 4 door. Plenty of room to bring the pups along and have passengers in the back.
TIL that B6G is a group of enormous human beings that happen to own Broncos 😂

Never heard of this B-Pillar gripe before. My large friends all enjoyed the driver seat just fine.

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On-road 4D feels more solid. More planted. Stiffer in a good way. Feels more like a truck. 2D feels like a short wheelbase off-road vehicle.. I’ve had shorter. 92”/93” Jeep’s, Broncos, Scouts. Bronco doesn’t “buck” like they did, IFS makes for a nice ride, but it’s still more “Jeep” like. Part of this may be she has the upgraded steering rack and tie rods w/ the HOSS 3.0. But it’s more likely the better tracking and additional sway bars/suspension component.

Off-road I’d say it’s a tough comparison because they both have circumstances where one or the other might be more ideal. However, both will make the same line. If you’re not used to off-roading in a short wheel base, the angles although “better,” feel less planted and more extreme. There’s less time to make decisions or adjust wheel position.That liiiitttlllle bit extra wheels base gives novice drivers more confidence. IMO

I prefer the door/glass size on the 2 door and despise the location of the B-pillar on the 4 door. Hands down the 4 door just has more room and is more convenient for gear, people, boondocking and travel. It’s more “comfortable“ in that sense. Less confined.

Additional the 2 door is the red-headed step child when developing parts and gear to fit. The 4 door os a bit more versatile to fit out. Friends love Broncos too. Ive had a lot of instances where people wanted to go too and couldn’t/wouldn’t.

I could go on. Neither is better or worse. It’s awesome I get to build both. She and I have different goals and uses for our builds. Hope any of this rambling helps 😂
Love the rambling haha. I appreciated the long answer. I have a 2 door on order and, while the 4 door is definitely the "better" option, I don't have people in my car too often and the 2 door just seems "cooler" imo.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. What is the issue? Chip hold?
No.
There are no holds on my Bronco. It's a clean build that's been released by Ford to JC Transport.

JC Transport and Ford are sitting on it as they are incompetent to say the least.
A shit show of corporate and logistics fuckery.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I regret not putting in an order in for both 2dr and 4dr. I could keep them until the Cybertruck I ordered ever comes out and sell the least desireable Bronco. Who knew they would both take so long. Hopefully I’m alive to take delivery of at least one.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was lucky enough to drive both. I would have regretted it.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish she had a cloth option in Badlands, only because ya cant enjoy a summer day unless its low humidity outside without sweating, even after a cold shower and wearing tank tops and white shorts

luckily, Katzkin with their cooled seats is the solution

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, after 18 months, two weeks, and two days, our two door OB arrived September 19. We love it. No regrets, however we did order a 4 door Black Diamond convertible because we traded our Mustang Convertible in for the 2022 Bronco. It is a 2.3 Manual. Actually $9000 less than the 2 door.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. I would absolutely hate driving a 4-door with the B-pillar jabbing me in the shoulder all the time.
How far back are you sitting that you feel the B pillar?

DubbsFaris

Raptor
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Excursion, Mustangs, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think I would have regretted having the FE, because I love the Raptor SO much. Having a daily Raptor for the last decade has made switching to the Bronco Raptor seamless- the character of the setup is the same, but better, and I dont feel like Ive given up anything to be in a Bronco now. That said, 2 door looks the best, 4 door is just more practical. But I dont think either makes the other obsolete. They are both useable and great looking. I do wonder if the 2 door rides rough on the highway- Im guessing a tiny bit.
Sponsored