Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's been a few times I wished I had more room, but it's a small sacrifice to make for superior styling. If I wanted a practical vehicle I'd have a Forrester or Camry.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4dr owner here, couldn't have made a 2dr work. Hell at times I'd like more room, but luckily I have a crew can F150 and Excursion for that.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does a B-pillar Jab you lol
Im 6'6" and have the seat all the way back and have never touched the B pillar

On another note- No way I would want a 2 door but I think they look cool
6'6" here as well, and north of 300#. No issues with the B pillar here either. I actually find my Bronco one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned.

Sponsored

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confession of a 2D owner. Took delivery of the 2D in Jan22 and we have traveled and done a lot of off roading in that time, 12k mi. worth. We have loved every minute of it.

When we did Off Rodeo in June we drove a 4 door. I realized I liked it and the wheelbase more then I cared to admit.

I really disliked the way the 4D looked when this all started. To me a Bronco is 2D and manual, and thatā€™s what I built from the start. However, time and seeing membersā€˜ buildā€™s has changed my mind.

I wouldnā€™t call it a regret, but now that her 4D WT has delivered; put a gun to my head, Iā€™d keep the 4D over the 2D. Hate to say it out loud, but itā€™s the truth.

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? ED34FD35-FA4E-4178-A867-ED380A78606D

Last edited:

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door here, no regrets on size but coming from a higher trim subaru the bronco is like going backwards in refinement and ride comfort. The bronco is a "truck"!

Been camping/hunting/fishing/backpacking all my life, if the 2 door is too small for 2 people, you're taking too much stuff!

If you have young kids then 2 door would be too small. No young kids, get the 2 door.

The b-pillar on 2 door is farther back than on 4 door. I'm 6'1" and cannot ride with arm out in 4 door. Arm out on 2 door is super comfy, lots of arm room.

To my eye the 2 door looks better on tall skinny non-sasquatch tires. And the 4 door looks better on chunky sasquatch tires.

I think it's fun to see the variety!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2 door here, no regrets on size but coming from a higher trim subaru the bronco is like going backwards in refinement and ride comfort. The bronco is a "truck"!

Been camping/hunting/fishing/backpacking all my life, if the 2 door is too small for 2 people, you're taking too much stuff!

If you have young kids then 2 door would be too small. No young kids, get the 2 door.

The b-pillar on 2 door is farther back than on 4 door. I'm 6'1" and cannot ride with arm out in 4 door. Arm out on 2 door is super comfy, lots of arm room.

To my eye the 2 door looks better on tall skinny non-sasquatch tires. And the 4 door looks better on chunky sasquatch tires.

I think it's fun to see the variety!
I have a 17 month old and think he will age so 2DR it is. Roof rack and basket kitchen will solve my storage problems for now.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone with a two-door wish they purchased a four-door? And has anyone with a four-door wish the bought the two-door instead?

Just curious.
I have 3 kids so a 5 passenger vehicle is a non negotiable and I havenā€™t looked back from 4 door. Maybe if I was an empty nester Iā€™d have a compact bronco šŸ˜‰

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. I ordered a 2 door right from the beginning., and have zero regrets about that. The 2 door, MIC is the classic Bronco profile. You do need to kind of re learn how to put stuff in the rear seat area as itā€™s a bit tight between the front seat back, and door pillar. The Kids are gone, and the dog fits easily. Ford should re design the front seat to fold forward a couple inches more.

I opted to not get the SAS package. I donā€™t do hard core off roading, the Badlands as it is is incredibly capable if I do want or need to, and the $3-4k saved has funded all the other little aftermarket goodies Iā€™ve purchased to finish out my build.

I am really really glad I opted for the 7 speed. Another detail I wanted since day one. I love a stick shift (username definitely checks out). Itā€™s well designed, fun, and makes for a more enjoyable, and engaged driving experience..

The closest I've come to regret, and itā€™s not even regret, is the color choice. Iā€™d have liked an actual color, but I donā€™t really care for the ones offered, and I always wanted a strong contrast between paint, and trim. The iconic silver does that. Itā€™s a paint scheme that will only be more timeless as the years go on in my opinion.

Real regret is the hair I sported in HS, and NOT laying $5,000 on the Giants Patriots Super Bowl. I knew in my heart, and guts the giants were gonna end the perfect season for those Fā€™ing cheating Patriots, and that asshole Belichick. I'm not even gonna mention that whole Apple IPO thingy.
Sponsored

Last edited: