Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone with a two-door wish they purchased a four-door? And has anyone with a four-door wish the bought the two-door instead?

Just curious.

JackTripper,

Prior to ordering I wanted a two door, but ended up ordering four doors simply due to constraints.
My first Bronco was a Big Bend four door and my current Bronco is a WildTrak four door. I am awaiting delivery of my Raptor four door; I plan to order a WildTrak two door and decide whether to keep my Raptor or trade, but that could be two or three years before it arrives.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I regret not reserving my 2 door sooner. Silly me, I didnā€™t want a first year model. Who would have thought Iā€™d end up with a 24 or 25 when reserving in October of ā€˜20?

As far as raising kids with a 2 door, itā€™s entirely possible. Nothing but 2 doors and single cab pickups with 2 kids. Perhaps having to ride around in the bed of the pickup with a cap on explains something about my oldest though!

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOVE MY 2 DOOR!

Still have folks saying ā€œwe never saw a Bronco like that.ā€

Not terrible for rear seat adults.

In 47 years of driving, the only vehicle Iā€™ve owned that I open the house door to the garage just to look at it!

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? DD0E455D-095C-47D2-8BBD-D0206C3D268E

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. I ordered a 2 door right from the beginning., and have zero regrets about that. The 2 door, MIC is the classic Bronco profile. You do need to kind of re learn how to put stuff in the rear seat area as itā€™s a bit tight between the front seat back, and door pillar. The Kids are gone, and the dog fits easily. Ford should re design the front seat to fold forward a couple inches more.

I opted to not get the SAS package. I donā€™t do hard core off roading, the Badlands as it is is incredibly capable if I do want or need to, and the $3-4k saved has funded all the other little aftermarket goodies Iā€™ve purchased to finish out my build.

I am really really glad I opted for the 7 speed. Another detail I wanted since day one. I love a stick shift (username definitely checks out). Itā€™s well designed, fun, and makes for a more enjoyable, and engaged driving experience..

The closest I come to regret, and itā€™s not even regret, is the color choice. Iā€™d have liked an actual color, but I donā€™t really care for the ones offered, and I always wanted a strong contrast between paint, and trim. The iconic silver does that. Itā€™s a paint scheme that will only be more timeless as the years go on in my opinion.
You nailed it,
- 2 door, hard top, is the classic bronco profile
- non-sasquatch. I think 99% of sasq owners are not hard core off roaders but bought sasquatch strictly for image.
- manual transmission, you're part of the machine!

The color, my first choice was iconic silver. I think that is the most refined look but all of my previous vehicles have been silver and figured it's time to go with a color so I chose the green. It's a rich metallic green sort of like british racing green.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOVE MY 2 DOOR!

Still have folks saying ā€œwe never saw a Bronco like that.ā€

Not terrible for rear seat adults.

In 47 years of driving, the only vehicle Iā€™ve owned that I open the house door to the garage just to look at it!

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? DD0E455D-095C-47D2-8BBD-D0206C3D268E

I used to just go sit in the garage in my old Mustang when I first brought it home.

Now I sit in the driveway of my 2 door. Just so I can learn all about its feature of course.... :sneaky:

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You nailed it,
- 2 door, hard top, is the classic bronco profile
- non-sasquatch. I think 99% of sasq owners are not hard core off roaders but bought sasquatch strictly for image.
- manual transmission, you're part of the machine!

The color, my first choice was iconic silver. I think that is the most refined look but all of my previous vehicles have been silver and figured it's time to go with a color so I chose the green. It's a rich metallic green sort of like british racing green.

It's funny, I've bought exactly 2 brand new vehicles in my life. After the first one I figured out buying gently used, low mileage vehicles made the most economic sense.

That first brand spanking, new vehicle ? A 1988, manual transmission, Isuzu Trooper S.

Color ? Silver with black accent trim.....

Last edited:

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used to just go sit in the garage in my old Mustang when I first brought it home.

Now I sit in the driveway of my 2 door. Just so I can learn all about its feature of course.... :sneaky:
Still doing that! Every time I drive it, I discover something else.

Sponsored

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I couldn't wait for a 2 door to be built, so 4 door soft top it was. I've come to really appreciate all the space I'd lack on the 2 door. 4 door looks have grown on me also. I still would've gotten a 2 door though if Ford could've built them in a little more quickly.

Deleted member 43293

6'6" here as well, and north of 300#. No issues with the B pillar here either. I actually find my Bronco one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned.
I was pretty amazed the first time I sat in the Bronco. I have substantially more room as a driver or front passenger than I did in my Jeep Gladiator. I do wish that I hade more room in the rear seats but nobody ever sits back there so I don't mind.

I've done the drive from Colorado down to southern Arizona in 8 different vehicles now and the Bronco is #2 for comfort behind my Power Wagon (can't beat that leather imo). Was such a simple drive in the Bronco!

Deleted member 43293

No way, no how would I ever consider the 4 door. I get that so many people like/need all that, but my Bronco LOOKS like what I always knew a Bronco should look like. I think itā€™s a tragedy that the specialty models only come in a 4 door. They will phase out the 2 door in a couple of years - like they did with the Tahoe/Yukon in the 90ā€™s. Then I will have a truly unique Bronco. Iā€™m glad youā€™re happy with your bus length, station wagon shaped Bronco, but I will NEVER regret getting MY Bronco.
Station wagon shaped? lul they are the same shape m8

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No regrets at all, absolutely love my 4 door WT! Our kids are grown but we have grandkids. They love riding in the Bronco with the top back and windows down. The 2 door looks great, just doesn't suit my needs.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I originally wanted a 2 door, but after getting in the vehicle and living with it I can confirm it is not very big inside at all. Much less room inside than a 4Runner which is what I was hoping the Bronco would be similar to. My Tacoma was cramped inside and the Bronco cabin space feels almost identical in the front row - it's slightly roomier in the rear row. Definitely glad I got the 4 door. I think if I got a 2 door I would have removed the rear seats and bought a goose gear platform or something, but for me not having comfortable passenger room was unrealistic as a daily driver. My dad is about to retire and will probably buy a 2 door and remove rear seats. Just depends on what stage of life you are in I guess and whether this is your "everyday" vehicle or not.
Sponsored