MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw it when Ford did the tour last spring and I was fine with it. But now my wife mentioned changing and Im questioning it again!
I ordered CG , but for months prior I wanted CO. On this past Tuesday, I changed my order from CG to CO. I too would see CG in person and would say “ yep, it is gray”. Decided at my advanced age I need to live it up a bit, so orange it is! Of course, by the time they build my Bronco CO might be dropped.
Sponsored

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first two choices were A51 and CG. I swapped from them because they were so popular. Settled on Iconic Silver and since receiving it last month have no regrets. I get lots of compliments. I have to say though I haven’t seen a bronco color that doesn’t look good.

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first two choices were A51 and CG. I swapped from them because they were so popular. Settled on Iconic Silver and since receiving it last month have no regrets. I get lots of compliments. I have to say though I haven’t seen a bronco color that doesn’t look good.
Same for us. Debated A51 and CG and went with A51 because my wife doesn't like the green tint of CG in certain scenarios. That being said, I decided that silver would be a better color for us. A51 and CG were so popular, and I still like silver even though most people consider it boring.

Also I made my color change AFTER getting my VIN. My dealer accomplished this. Even the Bronco hotline said once a VIN is created, the color can't be changed by them; however dealers can work magic. Mine apparently did. The Bronco went from A51 to IS in the tracker a few days after I changed it.

Now, take all this with a grain of salt because I'm a 1/3 build week and still have no faith I won't get bumped.

Please know if someone pulled up in front with my spec'd Bronco in any color and offered it to me, I would buy it.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I decided on Velocity Blue and never wavered. Now that I have it, definitely the right choice for me. Wanted something bright.

20211128_154637.jpg

Thelostclam

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both color and trim. I ordered an Eruption Green Big Bend (dream color) - then I recently sat in an Area 51 Outer Banks with the 2 tone Navy Blue interior. The wife was with me. She immediately turned from a - well its a car interior - in the Big Bend - to a - this is the most beautiful interior and color I have ever seen.

After that I made a new reservation with with the Outer Banks -Navy Seats - in Area 51. Gonna use the time difference to put together a bigger down payment.

Trying not to be too emotionally driven. I have considered being a lunatic - accepting delivery on my Green Big Bend (Production Date January 10), driving it, and then trade it in when the Outer Banks shows up.

Has anyone had any experience with used sales?

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both color and trim. I ordered an Eruption Green Big Bend (dream color) - then I recently sat in an Area 51 Outer Banks with the 2 tone Navy Blue interior. The wife was with me. She immediately turned from a - well its a car interior - in the Big Bend - to a - this is the most beautiful interior and color I have ever seen.

After that I made a new reservation with with the Outer Banks -Navy Seats - in Area 51. Gonna use the time difference to put together a bigger down payment.

Trying not to be too emotionally driven. I have considered being a lunatic - accepting delivery on my Green Big Bend (Production Date January 10), driving it, and then trade it in when the Outer Banks shows up.

Has anyone had any experience with used sales?
Please the wife- have a great life!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to quit reading this forum . I make choices - read for awhile and then second guess my choices. ( if it is any consolation - I’ve never changed my model, color or options .
Sponsored