Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOVE MY 2 DOOR!

Still have folks saying “we never saw a Bronco like that.”

Not terrible for rear seat adults.

In 47 years of driving, the only vehicle I’ve owned that I open the house door to the garage just to look at it!

DD0E455D-095C-47D2-8BBD-D0206C3D268E.jpeg
Sweet-looking ride! As I do my final door checks before going to bed, I open up the door from the utility room to the garage and say, “Good night, Bronco!”
Sponsored

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door BL, and sometimes I wish I had a 4 door when I’m trying to get my chihuahuas out of the back seats. The 4 door is only 18 inches longer I think. When traveling I’ll just have to pack less or utilize the roof rack. I think both 2 door and 4 door Broncos look great, and I am glad Ford gave us a choice!

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't need a family car since we have a Pilot already. I bought the 2Dr and have no regrets. If they ever come down from the dealer markups, I would buy a 4Dr to complement the 2Dr. A Base Squash would be nice.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw a 4-Door Wildtrak yesterday and it looked really good. I have a WT (2-door) on order. As much as I like the 4-door, I am still leaning two-door.... well, don't really have a choice.... but I still think the two-door looks better and has better proportions. In any event, will all of the negativity surrounded the couple of the issues with the Bronco (can't please everybody) I think it's awesome that BOTH models look amazing. Can't wait!

JackTripper,

I am on my third 4-door and though I love my Raptor I'd like to see a HPR 2-door side by side. I had a 2-door WT ordered that I swapped the order for Raptor.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone with a two-door wish they purchased a four-door? And has anyone with a four-door wish the bought the two-door instead?

Just curious.
i like my 2 door, but there are times I wish I had my wife's four door. I get to drive them both so it scratches the itch enough.

Sponsored

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have owned a 2 door and now own a 4 door. Bottomline is the backseat on the 2 door is difficult to access - for people and even worse for just throwing a backpack, a jacket or other stuff on the backseat. I also hated readjusting my seat trying to get it back into position after moving it to get back there for whatever reason. I would NEVER get a 2 door again for that reason alone.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have owned a 2 door and now own a 4 door. Bottomline is the backseat on the 2 door is difficult to access - for people and even worse for just throwing a backpack, a jacket or other stuff on the backseat. I also hated readjusting my seat trying to get it back into position after moving it to get back there for whatever reason. I would NEVER get a 2 door again for that reason alone.
I'd have the same feeling if I periodically had rear passengers. I've had the same annoyances with having to readjust the seat after letting someone in. Luckily I hardly ever do this and am loving the 2 door - but I see where you're coming from!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a latch to the top of both front seats, right next to the headrest. If you use that to lean the seat forward, it will remember where it was at and what the backrest angle was. I had this same complaint until somebody pointed that out. I felt pretty stupid not figuring it out for so many months.

Be sure to slide the seat back into position before moving the backrest into position. And it opens it up more than you could open it by sliding the seat forward using the bar at the front of the seat, then using the backrest adjustment.

It's stil a rather small opening to get through, but not quite as bad as what you describe. I've only had anybody in the back seat maybe three times in the past year anyway.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i took my back seats out of my two door the day I took it home. completely useless but I had that planned when I ordered it.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we're playing internet "I wish," I would love to see a long-wheelbase 2-door like a Wrangler LJ. I'd buy one immediately, and think the Bronco's lines would look better stretched than the Jeep.
Sponsored