Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Colorado Z71/1972 GMC Sprint SP
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely no regrets!

Completely satisfied with my Basesquatch + aux switches + roof rails.

I am so satisfied that I sold my '72 GMC Sprint SP (El Camino SS) to fund a full blown overland build. I added a towing receiver (electronics are being ordered tomorrow), rock sliders are on order along with grab handles. I am ordering DV8 front and rear bumpers with winch, and a roof top tent. The overlanding plan for next summer is already underway.

Love my Bronco and it is always a big topic of conversation. No regrets!

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never loved a vehicle more. Just installed fog lights with my 5 year old son (trial and error too). Priceless.
4Dr BD 2.3 SAS Mid

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My biggest regret is that I didnā€™t order the auxiliary switches. What are your regrets?
Wish Iā€™d have gone with Black Diamond rather than Big Bend. Iā€™m really loving how it rides!!
Hey. As I recall there was a guy on here that added switches after the fact. He said the wires were there. Go find the page and hope is you.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
My biggest regret is that I didnā€™t order the auxiliary switches. What are your regrets?
Wish Iā€™d have gone with Black Diamond rather than Big Bend. Iā€™m really loving how it rides!!
I have a Base 4Dr auto with aux switches, HD bumper and brush guard. No regrets I don't want anything more. Almost upgraded to big bend for the leather wrapped wheel and alloy wheels, glad I didn't the plastic wheel feels great and the steelies look great with the carbo gray. If I was into off-roading, I would have opted for the same thing with Sasquatch, but this will more than handle anything I will be doing and I'm getting 31 MPG on the highway doing 65.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I regret that I didn't order earlier. I'm still without a VIN for my 7.20.20 reservation.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I regret every day that I choose to drive something else instead of my Bronco. This thing has vastly exceeded expectations in all categories. The things I was worried about (the 2.3 instead of the 2.7 for example) are complete non-issues. It's amazing and I absolutely love it.

1655077191193.png

1655077239955.png
I have the 2.3 and no regrets. The other day I had to punch it to get into traffic and it really goes when necessary, I was like damn. Granted I have a Base with stock tires, so that helps.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sometimes I regret joining this site because it is so dang negative. Yeah I get it people are frustrated, but from the very beginning people were loosing there mind over top colors, transmission options etc. That said I keep coming back for more! This thread is an exception, a lot of positivity here.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I regret trying to hang a snowboard in my garage without proper hangers, it put the first scratches in my paint when it fell. Luckily they polished out pretty well and I have to look hard to find them.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm expecting to take delivery of my 7/15/20 reservation Bronco next month, and the only POSSIBLE regrets I have is:

1) Removing Tow to get it quicker (if that is even true this late)
2) Sticking with Cactus Grey, after my initial excitement from the reveal had subsided. Was considering switching to White pretty recently, but ultimately stood pat.
3) Standing firm on my commitment to a 2-door. I keep questioning whether I shot myself in the foot for style versus utility. Will I regret not having the extra space in the Bronco? Only time will tell.

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the 2.3 and no regrets. The other day I had to punch it to get into traffic and it really goes when necessary, I was like damn. Granted I have a Base with stock tires, so that helps.
Agreed completely. I was worried before buying but there was no question once I drove it. Moves great!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never loved a vehicle more. Just installed fog lights with my 5 year old son (trial and error too). Priceless.
4Dr BD 2.3 SAS Mid
This seems like it might be ā€œup your alleyā€!

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No regrets at all. Absolutely love my bronco. bl antimatter blue with mid package. It's the most truck I could afford, and I didn't want to have to mess with major suspension or drivetrain mods later down the road. Kinda wish I got the manual, but not having to worry about my gf screwing something up when we have to swap vehicles for the day is nice. Besides, I can always take the cobra for a spin when I need that v8 manual fix

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only regret is not getting the hybrid version to get me above my 16.5 mpg average! Seriously though, no regrets. I'm more thankful I wised up and got the High package. That 12 inch screen is a beaut!

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mansquatch Badlands, base package, EG-no regrets. Using a clicker to open the door has taken a little getting used to though.

Maybe Iā€™ll miss heated seats in the winter, but summer in TX certainly doesnā€™t make me miss them now.
Sponsored