First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been extremely happy with mine. I went back and forth between a base four door Sasquatch optioned with everything Ford would let me put on it. Or a four door Badlands with every option Ford would let me put on it.

There was about $15k in price difference and after driving some dealer demos, I decided the $15k was worth all the options.

Those were the two trims plus options that made the most of what I wanted my Bronco to be for what I thought were good deals. One was about $45k and the other about $60k. For what you get, those both seemed like good values.
Yay! So glad to hear that you are happy with your Bronco. :)
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only regret is not reserving 2 so I could sell one and pay for half of the one I would keep.

I was on the fence between Badlands and Wildtrak for the entire time I was waiting. Happy to have the wash out interior, I have already been stuck in a storm with my doors off... I do think the tan dash and brown leather of the Wildtrak stand out more than they all grey/black of the Badlands

I would only change 2 things on the entire truck, a lighter color interior (the dark grey gets HOT) and the full digital dash from the raptor (the analog speedo is pointless, I think I have looked at it twice and both times it was too small to give me more than a 5 mph estimate). Both are still unavailable.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great follow-up

We have a 22 BL 2d Sasquatch High ordered and already have the Zone 1" LK waiting.

Against popular opinion here @ B6G, I am a fan of the pocket flares for tire coverage.

I also like how they have the inner no drill mount

4029.jpg
Had they not already been on the Bronco when I bought it I likely wouldn’t have put them on just based on the pic in the catalog. I think they look awful on the orange. Seeing them on my blue was totally different. I like the look, the slope to allow snow to slide off as opposed to the square ones on my Jeep that make a great shelf for it to pile up. With the 35’s it looks like everything is in proportion.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love my OBX "Mallsquatch" with HD Mod Bumper, Roast Leather, & AUX Switches. A hard top would be nice, but Ford doesn't seem to have those figured out yet.
Open Bronco.jpg
That is a sharp looking ride, best looking interior and exterior combo they make!

If only Ford would have let me pair that color scheme with manual and sas 😭

Sponsored

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Regret not getting rear lockers on my OBX. I wish could do all the lockers/sway bar and everything but the interior color was worth it.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One potential regret.

Because Ford took away the best color (Rapid Red), I had to change colors for MY22.

I picked HPR, and since I don't actually HAVE a bronco, I don't know what it looks like in real life. So I might potentially regret not paying the extra for Cyber Orange.
Saw HPR at the beach last week and it’s stunning. Very copper looking in the daylight and it just glows. 🤩 It’s so much nicer than the photos online, I think you’ll like it.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. I ordered exactly what I wanted.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought I was going to regret buying it and if I am honest, the first couple of days getting used to the brakes and sight lines when compared to my Infiniti had me thinking I would let my wife be its primary driver.

However, that changed after our trip to the beach and it keeps getting better. Love this thing.

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had they not already been on the Bronco when I bought it I likely wouldn’t have put them on just based on the pic in the catalog. I think they look awful on the orange. Seeing them on my blue was totally different. I like the look, the slope to allow snow to slide off as opposed to the square ones on my Jeep that make a great shelf for it to pile up. With the 35’s it looks like everything is in proportion.
I have Iconic Silver, the black will be fine or I can paint silver

Sponsored

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish I went with the Lux package, but that's about it. Everything else is amazing!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
honestly, I'm starting to regret getting involved in this whole debacle - it's been 23 months since I reserved, and still have NO build date - that's unbelievable to me. I've seen HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS get built faster. And, as someone who has worked in customer service for my entire career - the absolute lack of communication and service from Ford is unreal - and it's making me not only resent @Ford ... but seriously - I am starting to HATE them, and hope they go bankrupt.
That bites. :( For my part, I'm not unhappy Ford dragged their feet releasing the Bronco, because instead I bought a sports car, and pavement driving is a blast. I love sports cars now, never knew what I was missing.

Would still like to get a Bronco someday, although at the moment, not motivated to put much effort due to all the hijinks. Hope Bronco is a success for the genre, and Ford gets their act together eventually churning them out, leaving behind the ADMs/flipping/multi-Bronco goofball stuff in the rearview mirror.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have Iconic Silver, the black will be fine or I can paint silver
They’re essentially carbonized grey, so I think they’ll look great with the silver I think!

SethPoeski

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't received my Bronco, no VIN, no production date etc., but I have no regrets with my order. I have about every constraint sans the tow package, and I'm not budging!

acarzt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No regrets... but I traded in a 2019 Bullitt... and I am missing all that power and sound. Wish the Bronco had more power and sounded better!

If Ford ever releases a V8 Bronco, I will buy it immediately!
Sponsored