Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't you Sas the BD and get it all?
Yes... but it doesn't make sense. The current pricing is actually slightly better than the original 2022MY pricing... but it still doesn't make sense:
  • $46,930 - Black Diamond with Sasquatch
    • Front Locker
    • Rear Locker
  • $46,590 - Badlands
    • Front Locker
    • Rear Locker
    • Sway-bar disconnect
It's actually more expensive to get less features. :cautious:

He has to ask his wife first… :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure he's going to regret posting that
Nah, no regrets there. If I'm spending $50,000 of my family's money it's gotta be a team decision in my opinion. Our collective income isn't high enough for it not to be a joint decision.

And truthfully 4 door makes way more sense for what I'm looking to do with the vehicle anyway.
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes... but it doesn't make sense. The current pricing is actually slightly better than the original 2022MY pricing... but it still doesn't make sense:
  • $46,930 - Black Diamond with Sasquatch
    • Front Locker
    • Rear Locker
  • $46,590 - Badlands
    • Front Locker
    • Rear Locker
    • Sway-bar disconnect
It's actually more expensive to get less features. :cautious:
And Sas get worst MPG.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wish I’d have gone with Black Diamond
but I have a feeling I’m going to regret getting Badlands instead of Black Diamond.
Feeling the love for the Black Diamond! I do not regret ordering it. And especially with the stock steelies. They are a rarity and everybody loves the look. (y)

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford pigeon holed me into not having many regrets. Mid package on BB removes the manual transmission, guess that's no heated seats for me. Also would've loved the brown interior from OBX, but I wanted a mansquatch not a mallsquatch ;)

Only "I shot myself in the foot" regret was not getting the mod bumper.

P.S.

Any mod bumper take offs in SC hit me up lol

Sponsored

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t even have my Bronco yet but I have a feeling I’m going to regret getting Badlands instead of Black Diamond.

I really wanted both the front locker and the manual transmission. Unfortunately with the way Ford priced the vehicles the only way it makes to get that is to order a Base 2 door (wife vetoed 2 door) or the Badlands trim. So I went with Badlands.

Don’t get me wrong, Badlands is cool. But I don’t need the sway bar disconnect, and that whole system strikes me as something that is going to be a gigantic pain to repair/replace 8+ years from now when things start to wear out.
I don’t think you will

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are buying a Bronco for the MPG you bought the wrong vehicle.
I’m coming from an FJ Cruiser, so it’s going to be better than that no matter what 🤣. I also decided I don’t need 35” tires because they cost more to replace, this is a daily that I will do some off-roading with and didn’t like losing 2 mpg to show off how big my truck is.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero regrets. I originally reserved a Black Diamond, however after attending a Ford event out at Moab (not the Off-Roadeo) in March 2021, I changed my order to a fully loaded Badlands/Sasquatch based on my experience out there. I rode in a Badlands Bronco for an hour or two and was blown away by the off-road performance as well as the 12" screen with 360 cameras. The camera system/screen is so useful when off-roading and something I use all the time.

Ford Bronco Regrets?? 20220609_162318

Last edited:

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been extremely happy with mine. I went back and forth between a base four door Sasquatch optioned with everything Ford would let me put on it. Or a four door Badlands with every option Ford would let me put on it.

There was about $15k in price difference and after driving some dealer demos, I decided the $15k was worth all the options.

Those were the two trims plus options that made the most of what I wanted my Bronco to be for what I thought were good deals. One was about $45k and the other about $60k. For what you get, those both seemed like good values.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t even have my Bronco yet but I have a feeling I’m going to regret getting Badlands instead of Black Diamond.

I really wanted both the front locker and the manual transmission. Unfortunately with the way Ford priced the vehicles the only way it makes to get that is to order a Base 2 door (wife vetoed 2 door) or the Badlands trim. So I went with Badlands.

Don’t get me wrong, Badlands is cool. But I don’t need the sway bar disconnect, and that whole system strikes me as something that is going to be a gigantic pain to repair/replace 8+ years from now when things start to wear out.
My rationale for getting Badlands over BD is that BD is very limited on interior trim options. I also ordered Badlands/Sasquatch - with Luxe.. and still have no idea when it's getting built
Sponsored