Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This does not seem like a resolution to me, unless you are the dealer

Everything worked out perfectly for them.

They deserve the negative reviews they have.
Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No we did better then that-I had a conversation with the GM and we spoke like men to one another and fixed the issue at hand over the phone. No lawyer or anything like that.

I'm as happy as I can be given to what happened and plan on using this as a teachable moment for other people and give guidance to them if it happens to them. That is the least I can do for the community.
The only guidance I get from this is to never do business with that dealership. EVER!!!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the 1 star reviews should be edited, remove any text, change to 3 stars, the 5 star reviews should equally lose their text and be edited to 3 stars.

I deleted my rampage on them and changed mine to 3 stars. Clearly sherminator getting the rest of us to go along is part of the deal. There is clearly more than meets the eye here, but let's all be nice to our community member and do what he has asked us to do.
You mean the same community member that danced a jig in other threads insulting other community members for making reservations with a smaller dealer (before Ford changed the allocation rules, again) and THEN lobbied the world on his behalf to rally around him and his unsigned-by-the-dealer sales "agreement"? Yeah, I'm going to get right on that . . . right after I clean my salad bowls (been putting that off for much too long, priorities, right?).

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't really see what the favorable outcome is. In fact, this entire situation just strengthens any dealership's position to mark up reservation orders. I want to know -

#1 - What happened to the originally ordered bronco? Did someone else get it for MSRP or a markup? Possibly a swap with another res holder where you gained their reservation? Because...

#2 - How do you get an "expedited" order otherwise? Sounds like you just get to hop back in line in front of the rest of us and we all move back down in the queue.

Sorry if I didn't read the previous 10 pages after slogging through the last 65.

I dislike all of this.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder who is going to buy the movie rights, Netflix or Disney+?

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.

The order will be expedited and I will have a signed purchase order when the order is done to buy it at MSRP.

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
Hate to break it to you but their gonna park your order right outside of their allocation. I would order with another dealer.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only guidance I get from this is to never do business with that dealership. EVER!!!

You missed the WHOLE teachable moment! LMFAO.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lifetime, and they'll turn it into a Christmas story.
I'm not gonna lie to you, my aged mother lives with me and that is flat out Gospel truth shit right there. She lives for those Christmas movies (and the British small town crime mystery stuff that usually feature a priest.) Come to think of it...why the Hell did Angela Langsbury never get fingered as a serial killer? That Jessica character in "Murder she wrote" had her connected to like 400 murders, are the cops that dumb to not pick her up? Don't get me started on "Matlock"...

This booze filled tirade brought to you by Captain Morgan Select. The cork can be used as an emergency floatation device.

edit for relevancy; The guy got a resolution he can live with, seems happy enough. Cool beans, end of story.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hate to break it to you but their gonna park your order right outside of their allocation. I would order with another dealer.
Not happening-been confirmed by two different people in the Ford food chain that it will expedited.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the same guy that mocked and ridiculed people in other threads about how naive they were when not getting deals in writing and for picking dealers he didn’t like. Then he got burned. Call it karma or whatever you’d like, but I personally believe he created some hard feelings, and now he should face the storm he created.
Looks like the parties involved were able to come together and work things out after all of the bitter exchanges. You may want to come down off of you're high horse.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The last thing Ford and the dealerships want is transparency.
As someone pointed out in the other thread, DCH Ford is part of the massive Lithia corporation that owns 264 dealerships. Who pops up today on CNBC? Lithia of course, talking about their profitability and how they are buying more dealerships.

The leason we have all learned, BUYER BEWARE at any Lithia dealership.

https://www.lithia.com/

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.