First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
You may roll that way as is your right but It's never crossed my mind as it obviously has yours. :p
Just don't tell my wife or kids.... Or girlfriend
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Too small for me but I can guarantee it will be a fun adventurer. The Badlands will give the Cherokee, Renegade and Compass Trailhawks and the Rav4 TRD and Adventure a run for their money. My girlfriend is pretty convinced she wants one. So more than likely we will have two Broncos in the driveway.

Clyne

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Ford F-150 STX, Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like a boxy vehicle. Most are pricey. If I wasn’t keen on an open top I’d consider it.

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like boxy vehicles as well. May pick one up as a daily and have my 2dr Fe Bronco as my play toy

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it and I think it's Land Rover-esque styling will appeal to many. It will make a nice replacement for the wife's Flex sometime in the future. Although, I wish it was a little bigger and had a 3rd row option. Maybe by the time I pay of this new Bronco the line-up will have expanded.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I saw the Bronco Sport during the Reveal Monday night. My wife currently has a Subaru Forester and she liked it when she saw it as well. I was surprised when I looked at the specs as the Sport is very similar in size to the Forester. When it comes time to replace the Forester we will defiantly look at the Sport. That way we can have two Bronco's in the garage, my Bronco and her Bronco Sport.

Now if we can just get Ford to add some dogs to their Bronco Sport commercials they will have the Subaru crowd hooked.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was presently surprised by the sport in all honesty. In the photos where all 3 are together it actually doesn’t look that small. (It’s a badlands time with 30s so that makes sense) for a split second during the reveal I was like that’s a sick looking ride And would do pretty much everything I would do, and then the actual bronco came back on the screen and I thought “that’s soooooo much better”

Htapy

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi TT RS
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think the sport is going to be great. It's super practical.

Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was actually pleasantly surprised when I saw the Bronco Sport during the Reveal Monday night. My wife currently has a Subaru Forester and she liked it when she saw it as well. I was surprised when I looked at the specs as the Sport is very similar in size to the Forester. When it comes time to replace the Forester we will defiantly look at the Sport. That way we can have two Bronco's in the garage, my Bronco and her Bronco Sport.

Now if we can just get Ford to add some dogs to their Bronco Sport commercials they will have the Subaru crowd hooked.
We will replace my wife's 2018 Forester XT with the Bronco FE Sport. As soon as I retire in a couple of years I'm pretty sure I'll have a full size Bronco in my driveway. I'm right there with you!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I needed a crossover for work, I'd get one

I already got my truck (gonna letter it), and always wanted a Jeep, so instead gonna get me a 2dr as it's better

OP
OP

arouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Manual w/ Premium Package
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So for a lack of a better way to ask, if I drove up in a Bronco Sport to a bunch of regular Bronco drivers would they like beat me up and take my lunch money lol or would they like the Bronco Sport? The regular Bronco is not my thing since I'd be lying to myself about suddenly becoming an outdoorsman off-roader type of guy. Camping trips and hikes at most.

I'm the original poster by the way. I have a Mustang right now that's a manual and want to get a second more practical vehicle. I was very close to getting a 4Runner (2020 SR5 Premium) even though it's a dinosaur of an SUV but am tempted by the Bronco Sport.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks nothing like i would picture a bronco to be. But im sure it appeals to some demographic for them to make it.
Sponsored