Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I got ya, my bad. I simply just don't understand why ford didn't just include flaps in the build. It's law in most states, isn't it??
Not in Florida
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are from my company, a family business (Plasticolor) . . . been making Yosemite Sam flaps since 1974!
Hey, I think you make some I just bought on Amazon to see if they will fit on my outer banks.

Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 1631979488097

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, I think you make some I just bought on Amazon to see if they will fit on my outer banks.

Hopefully you can make them work. The Bronco design is unique for mud flap design. Most flaps attach to the outer edge of the metal fender wall. On the Bronco the tires poke out far beyond the fender wall as well as the plastic fender "lips" (whatever they are called). The mud flap needs to go to the outside edge of that lip. If you look at the expensive ($800 for all 4) ones offered on Ford's web pages....it shows how they cover and there is another problem if you have rock rails. The Ford one's have a cut out hole for the front end of the rock rail. Here is a video of them being installed: (11) Gatorback CN Mud Flaps for 2021 Ford Bronco - Installation - YouTube

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you can make them work. The Bronco design is unique for mud flap design. Most flaps attach to the outer edge of the metal fender wall. On the Bronco the tires poke out far beyond the fender wall as well as the plastic fender "lips" (whatever they are called). The mud flap needs to go to the outside edge of that lip. If you look at the expensive ($800 for all 4) ones offered on Ford's web pages....it shows how they cover and there is another problem if you have rock rails. The Ford one's have a cut out hole for the front end of the rock rail. Here is a video of them being installed: (11) Gatorback CN Mud Flaps for 2021 Ford Bronco - Installation - YouTube
I know, it's weird that they didn't consider making some available that would fit. If they don't work, I can return them. It's worth a try.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

First of all, I must thank you for being a customer, we appreciate you!! All of our mud and splash guards are formulated to withstand freezing as well as ultra hot desert Temps without warping or cracking. They are fiberglass reinforced and are the highest quality flaps and guards on the market today . . . yes, even our Yosemite Sam versions!

Our products, however, are universal fit and are sometimes a challenge for some car or truck models that do better with a form-fit (curved) product rather than a flat one. Most end consumers who purchase such products are able to figure out which version is best and how to make the install for their vehicles. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the Bronco because of this important thing called "availability". 🙂 Anyway, our flat style product may or may not be the right solution for you.

If you get to the point of discovering that our Ford splash guards that you purchased do not work for you and have a tough time returning to the retailer from which you purchased them, please reach out to me here on the forum and I'll take care of you. I'm president of the company and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, or return of product if that is what you wish to do. 😉

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First of all, I must thank you for being a customer, we appreciate you!! All of our mud and splash guards are formulated to withstand freezing as well as ultra hot desert Temps without warping or cracking. They are fiberglass reinforced and are the highest quality flaps and guards on the market today . . . yes, even our Yosemite Sam versions!

Our products, however, are universal fit and are sometimes a challenge for some car or truck models that do better with a form-fit (curved) product rather than a flat one. Most end consumers who purchase such products are able to figure out which version is best and how to make the install for their vehicles. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the Bronco because of this important thing called "availability". 🙂 Anyway, our flat style product may or may not be the right solution for you.

If you get to the point of discovering that our Ford splash guards that you purchased do not work for you and have a tough time returning to the retailer from which you purchased them, please reach out to me here on the forum and I'll take care of you. I'm president of the company and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, or return of product if that is what you wish to do. 😉
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I know they may not fit, but I wanted to give it a try just in case it would work. I will let you know how it turns out.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm that these will not fit on the non SAS outer banks. They are flexible and really nice, but the step and the crash bar do not gee haw together for mud flap purposes. I think we are SOL.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I expect rokblokz will have a set of their quick detach flaps like they have for jeep, and I'll get those. I run rokblokz on everything. I've installed them on half a dozen vehicles if not more.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting video, but I'm a bit concerned about those 3 spring nuts they attach directly over the pain on the fender. If those don't have some rubber on the inside I'd think they'll start wearing off the paint and create a nice hidden rusty area behind the finder liner.

Otherwise a really nice product, just not worth the $ they want for it. I'll see what the price is in January when they say they can sell direct w/o the Bronco logo (which I don't really want anyway).
But I also just checked that mentioned rokblokz website and those are neat and at a much more sane price, $250 for 4 on a Wrangler, gonna bookmark them and see if they come out with something for the Bronco. I like that you can take them off without tools too.

I'm sure some vendors will have something for all different Broncos at a reasonable price.

Luckily I can wait some more, don't think we'll get much rain here until next year and it's not as urgent as for SouthernGirl and others with dirt driveways. Hope something comes along for you soon!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting video, but I'm a bit concerned about those 3 spring nuts they attach directly over the pain on the fender. If those don't have some rubber on the inside I'd think they'll start wearing off the paint and create a nice hidden rusty area behind the finder liner.

Otherwise a really nice product, just not worth the $ they want for it. I'll see what the price is in January when they say they can sell direct w/o the Bronco logo (which I don't really want anyway).
But I also just checked that mentioned rokblokz website and those are neat and at a much more sane price, $250 for 4 on a Wrangler, gonna bookmark them and see if they come out with something for the Bronco. I like that you can take them off without tools too.

I'm sure some vendors will have something for all different Broncos at a reasonable price.

Luckily I can wait some more, don't think we'll get much rain here until next year and it's not as urgent as for SouthernGirl and others with dirt driveways. Hope something comes along for you soon!
Yes, my pressure washer and my soap foamer are what I'm going to use to tackle this problem for now. :LOL:

Sponsored

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PPF on fenders and doors.
Lou

Jscott321

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak & OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those of you with challenges fitting mudflaps with sidesteps, try switching the sidesteps from L/R. Apparently putting the opposite one on the other side allows them to fit.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

daily driver here too, trails are far from my home. I just don't want dirt and crap tossed up at my doors/fenders, why create more work for myself. And while some seem to think their truck covered in mud looks cool, it's not for me, not a fan of mud at all. One of the many reasons I live where it rains little to none (though we could use a bit more...).
Good luck to you too, post your experience, others too please!
Oliver, my OBX will be a DD also, with some easy trails thrown in at times. I was in for ordering the Ford flaps, but then saw they won't fit because of the side steps. It's all kind of odd, but fits right into this fiasco we call the Bronco. You build an off road vehicle, put tires on them that can pick up a boulder, throw it up onto your paint, and then tell you the mud flaps only fit a few of the Bronco trims. Dang it, I guess we will have to wait on the aftermarket to catch up.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PPF on fenders and doors.
Lou
It's an idea Lou, but the rocks and debris will soon make mince meat out of the film. Trust me, that stuff ain't cheap. I have it on my GM plastic car, and the wife's Mustang. It has saved the wife's bumper, but there is now a booger in the film. Not bad enough to replace yet, but it's there. I guess we could buy it by the sheet, and apply it ourselves. It shouldn't be hard to apply to a flat door panel.

@KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS, let us know how it goes with the mud flaps Sal. I need some myself.

@Southern Girl SG, if you figure out how to make the flaps fit do let us know. I'm depending on your redneck engineering degree to help get the job done. :)

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Rokblokz about having a solution and this was their response

"Thank you for reaching out! We are currently working a fitment for the new Ford Bronco. While this fitment may not be able to cover all the trims and side steps/rock rails, we are working hard to create fitments for the various Bronco trims.

I will add you to the waiting list to be notified as soon as we release anything!"
Sponsored