What made you pick your trim of Bronco?

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 2-door for cost (I’m retired), auto transmission (I’m old) and aux switches (for fun). To me base is a misnomer, having suffered through childhood in my parents ‘64 Bel Air with 230 6-cyl, three on the tree, no ps or pb, and 1 option - am radio.
Sponsored

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with Wildtrak because it has the upper tier items as standard, plus I like the all black wheels, grill and emblem. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually like the two tone interior, That's what makes the world go around, that we all like something different.:)
Samzies. I like the blacked out look of the model and the overall badass-edness 😎….

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Originally planned on a Badlands 2.7 SAS auto but was never in a hurry. Once the Raptor was announced I tried to get an allocation but didn’t get the golden ticket. When they announced the reservation ordering deadline the Dealer told me I could order any trim except the Raptor and they’d honor MSRP. So I went Everglades. Mostly, I liked squared fenders (never have like the rounded ones so this was a biggie for me), the Everglades only wheels (best stock wheels imo) and that it’s a mid with the 12” screen. I also like that it’s different than all the other broncos I see driving around. So far I’ve only seen 1 Everglades in person. Really wanted the 2.7 but I drove a friends 2.3 and it wasn’t that bad. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I played with the builder, I was interested in a Badlands (non-sas) with mid/high, mic, and tow.

I was calling a bunch of dealers looking for a Bronco, and someone had just refused delivery on this Wildtrak. Pulled the trigger, no regrets.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the Badlands because I like the orange accents ;)

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond because I couldn’t justify going Badlands just to get the high package combined with the 7MT. I wanted the Badlands but the budget said Black Diamond. I mainly wanted the 12” screen but living with the 8” screen has been great and I have no regrets. The extra 4” is not missed. Same can be said for the screen…

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 2-door for cost (I’m retired), auto transmission (I’m old) and aux switches (for fun). To me base is a misnomer, having suffered through childhood in my parents ‘64 Bel Air with 230 6-cyl, three on the tree, no ps or pb, and 1 option - am radio.
LOL, likewise here. My parents had a 1962 and 1963 Chevy Belair but they had a 283 V8 and auto, am radio, no AC, manual windows. When the 1963 died my dad got a 1973 Chevelle but it had a 350 and Power steering and power brakes as the only options. No AC, roll down windows. We drove with the windows down in the summer.

So I have a "base" Bronco. It has Sasquatch and 2.7 as the only options. It's plenty for me. It has electric windows, power steering and brakes, cruise control, AC, fancy seats, USB connections for my phone- which I never use. I guess I like a more powerful engine option like my parents did. I would have opted for a manual transmission but the 2.7 only comes with auto. More importantly it is very capable off road, I don't need any other options- switches, lux package, etc. And I rarely use the AC and drive with the windows down too in very hot FL :).

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for me it mostly came down to;
1) what models offered the MT
2) what models offered the high package
3) what models offered a black or mostly black interior

If I passed on the manual I would have gone wildtrack but I just don't like the tan interior

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been all over the map. Ordered Badlands initially, then wanted to switch to the Wildtrak due to HoSS 3.0 - couldn’t do it. Then Ford told me I needed to drop all constraints so I cancelled and found a Raptor allocation that I waiting on to be built. I am sure it is overkill but I wanted certain options and capabilities.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was back and forth between a Black Diamond and a Badlands until I realized the Badlands was $3k for sway bar disconnects and headlights. I placed the order for a nicely optioned BD.

When I was bumped from a '22 to a '23, I really started to look closely at the standard equipment on all models, in particular the Wildtrak. With the addition of the standard HOSS 3.0 with the HD steering rack and tie rods, not to mention the Fox suspension, the price difference was again, $3k vs. the BD.

For me, this was well worth the $3k as I wouldn't have to make any changes to my suspension (I was planning on doing something if I got the BD, but wasn't 100% sure what), plus the HD steering rack/tie rods I figured alone is worth the extra price.
Also, I wasn't sold on the MGV. I really do NOT like to be hot and sticky in the summer months and I plan to have my top/doors off as much as possible. I actually prefer cloth interiors vs. leather when it comes to an everyday vehicle. My last two daily drivers both had cloth.

So, I ended up getting a Wildtrak with the only option being the hardtop. I didn't want to take the chance that I don't get my Bronco if I ordered the High Package or Tow Package. Turned out to be the right decision.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't exactly pic my Bronco. I had a purebred Black Diamond picked out for all the reasons one picks a BD. The gestation period ended up going long, so I ended up adopting a Big Bend Sasquatch, essentially adopting it from a dealer lot near by. I had to do it. Who knows what kind of home it would've gone to, and those eyes . . .

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was holding out for the black MOD top, but since that has been perpetually postponed, I'm in for a Heritage Edition.

Originally wanted the 7MT with mid package, so Badlands was my only option, but would have preferred a Black Diamond if Ford hadn't artificially limited the package options for the manual transmission.

It worked out pretty well for me since the HE is based on the BB and comes with the mid package and SAS, it's closer to what I originally wanted anyway. I'm going to upgrade the seats with some Katzkin leather that will have the cooling function too. The only thing I'm going to miss is the washout flooring.

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally planned on a Badlands 2.7 SAS auto but was never in a hurry. Once the Raptor was announced I tried to get an allocation but didn’t get the golden ticket. When they announced the reservation ordering deadline the Dealer told me I could order any trim except the Raptor and they’d honor MSRP. So I went Everglades. Mostly, I liked squared fenders (never have like the rounded ones so this was a biggie for me), the Everglades only wheels (best stock wheels imo) and that it’s a mid with the 12” screen. I also like that it’s different than all the other broncos I see driving around. So far I’ve only seen 1 Everglades in person. Really wanted the 2.7 but I drove a friends 2.3 and it wasn’t that bad. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
Add the ford performance tune and you are back up to the 2.7 engine performance