MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only issue I have found with my Bronco highway experience is when it is very windy, you will have your hands full. Other then that, no problem.
Sponsored

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without rear sway bar it gets Squirelly around corners at high speed. No arguing that. If your not used to that feeling it can make you uneasy to say the least. Straightaways are fine.
Why are people removing their sway bars? When one of you who does this causes an accident, good luckā€¦..

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In a wrangler, something happens when you go over 65MPH. The whole character of the jeep feels different, like it is really fighting the wind to keep it at that speed. Also, PMG drops significantly. I'm wondering if the bronco does something similar at high speeds. I'm sure that big tires would impact this a lost, so It would be great if somebody does not have the Sasquatch package could let me know what their experiences have been.
Mine is a 4 door with 33s and I have driven from Georgia to Michigan and Georgia to Texas, the only thing I noticed is that it catches wind like a sail it feels like. Other than that it rides and drives really well.

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I75 on a holiday. You roll with the fast group or the slow one. Fast group, I just mean a line of traffic traveling together. Not weaving traffic at 90.
When in Michigan it's rare not hit 90 during my commute. I'm expecting my Bronco to keep up when I get it.;)

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When in Michigan it's rare not hit 90 during my commute. I'm expecting my Bronco to keep up when I get it.;)
Youā€™re going to be surprised and impressed.

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just took my bronco on a small road trip to Ludington, MI and I was going 80 the majority of the way. No issues at all. It handles great. I had my top down and was cruising.
Why were you driving so slow here in Michigan ;-)

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2dr SAS, you have more wind noise but it's just as stable as my 22 Silverado. I've hit 95 passing people and it still felt solid.

It's honestly shocking how well it handles interstate speeds

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine OBX is all stock with the hard top and Iā€™ve had it close to 95mph more than once, other than a little road and wind noise it did just fine.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont see any issue. Been 75+ many times. I often drive one handed and even have no hand on the wheel for a few seconds. Couldnā€™t do that on our JK or JL. Had to constantly steer.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drove about 150 miles to and from PA yesterday-No issues what so ever outside of some wind noise. Its a pretty good highway cruiser.

MPGs do go down, but I'm trying to figure why I was down to 18.9 on the way out and was back up to 19.6 when I got closer to home, only thing I can think of is I was going up hill. I get close to 20 MPG around town. I was doing about 75-78 with the cruise on...once you go over 75, the amount of power needed to keep it at that speed starts affecting your MPGs.

Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. On a 2-hour trip to Maine last weekend I noticed it was hard to maintain speed.
Foot pedal placement is great, especially with the height adjustable seat. So, I would think the Bronco is also wind-challenged. Stock base 2-door also noticeably gets light in the nose at speed.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any major differences in highway driving between 2dr and 4dr? As much as Iā€™d like the Bronco Iā€™m going to order to be a toy it also is going to be my daily driver which will be a lot of highway miles. I really am leaning 2dr but if the rear sway bar significantly increases the driving manner on highways I may go 4dr. Does the 2dr Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 have the rear sway bar?
HOSS 3.0 does give the 2 door a rear sway bar.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 door Squatch and 80 - 85 mph is not a problem. The mileage goes down but hey you got to pay to play.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a Sunrider top which can get a little noisy at 80 mph but other than that it's fine, as some people pointed out the MPG does drop...like any of us bought a Bronco for the MPG. šŸ˜

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a former JLU owner, the Bronco feels so much more planted. Even in a downpour it does 75 mph on the hwy while feeling very stable. Iā€™ve hit the speed limiter a few times and itā€™s still very stable. BB Sasquatch 4dr w/2.7
Sponsored