Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For selling us defecting crap made in China, and not being able to address the problem within the timeframe specified by Lemon Laws
lol you can't sue them just because they're using parts made in china, they never claimed they weren't.

As far as the timeframe for repairs, that's the whole point of lemon laws.

Good luck with your lawsuit.

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And now, for not replacing our transmission with updates ones but instead making us beg dealerships to rebuild our transmissions

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And now, for not replacing our transmission with updates ones but instead making us beg dealerships to rebuild our transmissions
Yes, I'm aware of how lemon laws work. You still have to show that they've tried to repair something numerous times without success. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't done on your bronco yet, correct?

Also nowhere does it say that Ford has to give you a new transmission, that's not how warranty works. They're going to fix it the most cost effective way they feel necessary. Which in this case is a rebuild. Once again, not something you can sue them for, unless it fails to correct the issue multiple times lol

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I bought two 2011 Mustang GT's new. Both had automatics. I remember the manual transmission problems they had back then.

You would think Ford would have learned from that.

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I'm aware of how lemon laws work. You still have to show that they've tried to repair something numerous times without success. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't done on your bronco yet, correct?

Also nowhere does it say that Ford has to give you a new transmission, that's not how warranty works. They're going to fix it the most cost effective way they feel necessary. Which in this case is a rebuild. Once again, not something you can sue them for, unless it fails to correct the issue multiple times lol
I am on the second transmission, which is much louder than the original one, had my bronco at the dealership back and forth several times since January 3rd of 2022: I had to wait almost three months for the transmission replacement because it was being shipped from CHINA, and also, currently have an oil leak from the timing chain cover.. Obviously the value of our Broncos has been reduced tremendously because of these problems, so tell me exactly how Lemon Law doesn’t apply here..

Last edited:

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am on the second transmission, which is much louder than the original one, had my bronco at the dealership back and forth several times since January 3rd of 2022: I had to wait almost three months for the transmission replacement because it was being shipped from CHINA, and also, currently have an oil leak from the timing chain cover.. Obviously the value of our Broncos has been reduced tremendously because of these problems, so tell me exactly how Lemon Law doesn’t apply here..
If lemon law applies here, why haven't you pursued it? My guess is because it doesn't apply yet. Having the same issue twice, doesn't qualify for lemon law, and that's IF it is the same issue.

I get your frustration, but almost every post from you on this forum since back in March is about lemon laws and complaining about the transmission. If you're that unhappy why not just sell it?

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would think they had learned something from the MT82 fiasco

Sponsored

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If lemon law applies here, why haven't you pursued it? My guess is because it doesn't apply yet. Having the same issue twice, doesn't qualify for lemon law, and that's IF it is the same issue.

I get your frustration, but almost every post from you on this forum since back in March is about lemon laws and complaining about the transmission. If you're that unhappy why not just sell it?
Your arguments trying to justify Ford’s failure to deliver working vehicles to customers don't make sense to me, however for your information, I have already contacted an attorney, and the law firm is in contact with Ford motors: their main defense now is that the purpose of using my Bronco should be strictly personal and not business

Last edited:

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your arguments trying to justify Ford’s failure to deliver working vehicles to customers doesn’t make sense to me, however for your information, I have already contacted an attorney, and the law firm is in contact with Ford motors: their main defense now is that the purpose of using my Bronco should be strictly personal and not business
I'm not trying justify any of Ford's failures. I work on Fords for a living, so trust me I know how bad it can be sometimes.
Either way, the good thing is nobody is forcing you to keep the vehicle. The market is still very good for bronco's. If you cant wait for Ford to fix the issue, and lemon law doesn't work, sell it while you can still get what you paid for it, or maybe more. No sense in just being consistently unhappy

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Washington state, they get 4 attempts. I'm counting.

1. Unrepaired Nonconformity
A ‘nonconformity’ covered by a manufacturer warranty where:​
  • The ‘nonconformity has been subject to diagnosis or repair four or more times including at least once during the period of the manufacturer’s written warranty and during the“eligibility period” (see What Is The Eligibility Period?)
  • The nonconformity continues to exist
  • The consumer sent a written request to the manufacturer asking for repurchase or replacement of the vehicle
  • The manufacturer failed to respond or did not reach a resolution with the consumer within 40 days.

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not trying justify any of Ford's failures. I work on Fords for a living, so trust me I know how bad it can be sometimes.
Either way, the good thing is nobody is forcing you to keep the vehicle. The market is still very good for bronco's. If you cant wait for Ford to fix the issue, and lemon law doesn't work, sell it while you can still get what you paid for it, or maybe more. No sense in just being consistently unhappy

I sold my BMW X5 (nearly new), and waited two years to get my Bronco, and I would have liked it a lot, IF it was working as all new vehicles should, but I despise Ford, for not admitting, and addressing the issue in a timely manner.

Last edited:

bobogto

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would advise everyone to wait on this TSB. I'm nobody, but this doesn't make sense. The only way this is right is if due to improper lubrication 5 and 6 got damaged and Ford is preemptively replacing them and then assuming transmission will be filled with proper oil and correct level so this doesn't happen again. But either way I'm not trusting just anyone to replace those and take the whole transmission apart and put it back together proper.

I want to see anyone that actually wants and gets the TSB and let us know what happens. I assume a transmission will be replaced after that.

And I want to see anyone that actually gets around to replace oil and possibly overfills it a bit to see if it fixes the issue.

Stop with the Chinese shit... We get it we all want overpriced stuff build in the US so we can pay of the mafia guys that run all unions, but that's not how the world works.
Sponsored