Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tend to agree on the cheaply made part. I think for the price is does feel that way. Still love mine and wouldn’t want anything different but some valid points.
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like this is the equivalent of somebody buying a new M3 and returning it for an X7 because the M3 isn't good enough for grocery grabbing.

The bronco was never made to be a family car. Sure, it can fill that role fine, but it's not it's intention. It's a fun toy.

This is going to be my only vehicle and I'm well aware what I'm getting myself into. Granted, I don't drive to work or have a family, but that's why a bronco fits my needs.

As a side note, the cheap interior is the biggest reason I couldn't justify anything besides a base. Even with the OBX, everything interior aside from the seats is the same. Aftermarket seat covers and it's even better, just a smaller screen and some missing gadgets.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife had a Jeep and I had an F150. Owned an F150 for almost a decade. Have been without a truck since September last year. Haven’t needed one since. IF I needed one, I can borrow a trailer from friends, I’m sure.

Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Breaking News:
Area Man Finds 2-Door Manual Bronco Not As Convenient And Utilitarian As Extended-Cab, Long-Bed Pickup Truck.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait… So when you are at the airport, do you announce your departure??

Razorback at the airport: “Okay, folks, that’s my flight! I’m heading over to Gate 16 now, have a good rest of your trip!”
I typically announce my departure from the airport with a "My next drink will be on the plane joke" to the airport lounge bartender.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bye Felicia

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the Tacos weren't so uncomfortable I'd be more inclined to get one... but feels like you have to be under 5'8" to fit comfortably in one. Shame because I generally like the Tacoma, I just can't sit in it for more than an hour.

Once the next generation Ranger arrives I plan on taking a look at that—because you're right, you are missing some utility in the Bronco that pickup trucks have. (I actually was intending to buy a Ranger before the Bronco was announced.) And with the Ranger and Bronco being manufactured in the same assembly plant, I think there is a decent change it'll have a manual transmission option in 2024.

Or I may just get a small utility trailer for the time I need pickup-like capabilities.
Should check out the new Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon the new models look really nice.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm heavily considering a Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. My Bronco won't be made for another year and a half and Ford is apparently dropping price protection despite the fact I reserved two years ago. My resentment towards Ford is real. Such a shame.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cannot WAIT to get out of my Gladiator, into a Bronco. I miss the cargo space an SUV brings. We have plenty of trucks at the house to do truck-stuff with.
Yup, it's almost like they make vehicles for a specific purpose, our fleet:

F250 - towing / taking up driveway space
F150 - daily commute / "work truck"
My BL - weekend warrior / rock crawling
Wifes BL - daily driver / mall crawling

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you sold it did the pending windshield recall make problems? How did you handle that
People sell cars with pending recalls all the time. It isn't a big deal, since the new owner can just bring the vehicle to the dealership. As far as recalls go, a windshield adhesive recall shouldn't be that scary to a potential buyer.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.