Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fact that Ford was planning to release this news at the same time as B&P gives me insight in to their thinking. And it’s not exactly customer friendly. About that, I’m positive.
B&P delay announcement was in the ManSquatch announcement. Definitely intentional.
It's a death by a 1000 cuts type deal. It makes it difficult to stay excited. And I really want to stay excited!
I am too. I just need a few days to accept the changes. I’m trying to be measured in my responses. Avoiding the “No white top! No buy!” reaction and mentality. I likely won’t care at all about the cost increase in a year when I’m out in my Bronco.
Sponsored

Garrison

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw it at SuperCel East-Pics on here can't compare. A51 looked amazing.
Not sure about all the bitching-
Come Friday you can price a Bronco and SHOP it BEFORE converting to a sale. This Forum gives you the comparative tools to do that.
@Boxer4 , or anyone else who saw the 4 door Area 51 in person, how did the MIC grey (I believe) look? The pictures look good IMO, want a in person opinion.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P delay announcement was in the ManSquatch announcement. Definitely intentional.

I am too. I just need a few days to accept the changes. I’m trying to be measured in my responses. Avoiding the “No white top! No buy!” reaction and mentality. I likely won’t care at all about the cost increase in a year when I’m out in my Bronco.
Haha, I agree. However, they have lost my over-the-moon free marketing to everyone that will stand listening to me about how great the new Bronco will be! That is gone, and the word of mouth PR is definitely worth something.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha, I agree. However, they have lost my over-the-moon free marketing to everyone that will stand listening to me about how great the new Bronco will be! That is gone, and the word of mouth PR is definitely worth something.
Everyone got real tired of me over the past few months with all the (positive) Bronco talk. I don’t get to talk Bronco anymore with my friends!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Boxer4 , or anyone else who saw the 4 door Area 51 in person, how did the MIC grey (I believe) look? The pictures look good IMO, want a in person opinion.
I think it is perfect with the A51. I am hoping (and I know I am the minority here) that the final color will be close to what I saw, at least in relation to the A51 body.
It was a great match, gave it a lighter, bigger, refined feel without going overboard with contrast.
I'm ordering exactly what I saw there (minus all the overlanding stuff), as much as the B&P will allow. Above that is eventually aftermarket add-ons/replacements.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly. My dad owned a ‘91 bronco when I was growing up so it’s always been a special car for me. Plus I was born the year the last model was made before the new one so I’m very excited to get my hands on this new part of the bronco family!!
Wow, I was born three years before the first model. Ouch!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noticed it and bothered by it too. Still excited for my bronco. It cant come soon enough. There's a road that crosses a Creek that's a trickle in late summer, but 40' wide and 2-8' deep the rest of the year. Almost got swept away in my 3rd gen 4 runner. It's the first thing I do before I drive it home, permitting it isn't 4' or deeper again. Also have a few other detours planned after that. Am old gas line going up a mountain, a 30° incline. A washed out rocky old Creek bed. The trails to my tree stand. And maybe to the steak house on main street

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kudos to OP @JordSrsly for the positivity! I’m super excited for my Bronco! Since switching to @Granger Ford I’ve had no stress over these changes. Hardest part for me is choosing color and options - excited for BnP to help me out there this weekend!

Had positive fun yesterday planning my first trip in my new Bronco with my 70-yr old Dad (from Granger IA to home in Utah)
  • Day 1) Pick up Badlands Bronco with no hassle, do 8-hr drive to Badlands NP in my Badlands (yes I understand engine breakin and will adjust accordingly)
  • Day 2) Explore Badlands NP
  • Day 3) 8-hr drive to Ouray CO
  • Day 4) Wheel Imogene Pass and Black Bear Pass
  • Day 5) 4-hr drive to Moab, wheel Fins-n-Things
  • Day 6) Wheel Hell’s Revenge and Poison Spider
  • Day 7) 3 1/2-hr drive home
Will arrive home fully satisfied, great pics to share, and most importantly special memories with Dad.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love Bronco so much I have res for MY21 and MY22, either way I will smile until I drive one and smile until I die driving one.

johnp1345

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly don't get the overwhelming hate for BN. Yeah, theyre not perfect. But a lot of the images and videos and information we have received was from them. May be a weird relationship with Ford but if were being honest they've provided a good bit of decent information for us to chew on.
Sponsored