Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.

The order will be expedited and I will have a signed purchase order when the order is done to buy it at MSRP.

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.
If you had a good conversation then why won’t he let you just take your bronco now at msrp? Not being rude just curious

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooo...nothing to compensate you for all the headache and heartache of losing out on the vehicle you Reserved, Ordered, and waited on to come home from Dirt Mountain? If you're happier this way, then I'm happy for you, but man...it's still messed up.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm officially confused. You said you're buying a 2022 Bronco from DCH. Then, in the original thread you said you're not going to be able to get your Bronco from them and will be going to a different dealership. Not trying to sound accusatory but what are you not telling us?

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
Blink twice if they're watching you

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad you will be getting a truck at a fair price.

This thread hopefully won't go off the rails as well. The man is getting his truck and we don't know the whole story and that's fine. The two parties have come to an agreement. Sounds like both parties agree they fucked up.

I'm not a fan of dealers, ADMs, whatever but I'm really not a fan of non-customers brigading a business through reviews. Especially when the "reviewers" don't know what went on.

Hopefully everyone can just leave it at that.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good luck with that 2022 if it ever arrives. Sounds like you gave in to the stealership that will sell your bronco with adm. wink 😉 if there is more to the deal struck perhaps profit sharing on sale of your bronco or bronco raptor order for 2022?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread hopefully won't go off the rails as well. The man is getting his truck and we don't know the whole story and that's fine. The two parties have come to an agreement. Sounds like both parties agree they fucked up.
That is best way to sum it up.

Thank you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.