buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you plan on doing with the Bronco? If you just want a Bronco and don't mind losing a little money by the time you get your ideal build / prices level off, sure, go for it knowing that's a risk. The Basesquatch is plenty capable, but if creature comforts are important to you, that's something to consider. SAS will give you the lift, 35s, lockers - that's what I'd care about most since I want to take mine on trails, but the guy next door who just wants a fun ride is going to care more about the electronics, the seats, etc.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s already late in the year. Wait for the 2 door that you want in ‘23

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll sell you my hard top so I can buy the ADV Modular one when it comes out next year.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

5E7CF66C-CFA3-4DF0-AADF-FBD360639C1E.jpeg

C172AE51-2BC1-4258-B0CE-720E99DBC182.jpeg
I'm know I'm going against the gain here, but man that is a cool build and you can't beat the Base for value, great color too. If you ever have more than two passengers or haul stuff you won't regret having 4 doors.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my 4 door badsquatch 2 weeks ago, I initially ordered a hard top and held firm on that for a long time - but then changed it to a soft top in order to get the bronco sooner - and Im glad I did.. the soft top is a breeze to use - not regrets about not getting the hard top. Buy it, and you can sell it if you want if/when your dream bronco shows up

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would take it and sell it or trade it in when yours is built. That way you have one and can test it out. You may fall in love with it and not want to get rid of it in the end...

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not so sure the order holder can simply give you the right to buy it, that's not the way it works. The order holder doesn't own the car. If the order holder walks, the dealer can rightfully sell it to anyone most likely with ADM. The only way it would work is if the dealer agreed, and they rightfully ask for "market" price. That said I think this is an awesome build.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would take it and sell it or trade it in when yours is built. That way you have one and can test it out. You may fall in love with it and
What do you plan on doing with the Bronco? If you just want a Bronco and don't mind losing a little money by the time you get your ideal build / prices level off, sure, go for it knowing that's a risk. The Basesquatch is plenty capable, but if creature comforts are important to you, that's something to consider. SAS will give you the lift, 35s, lockers - that's what I'd care about most since I want to take mine on trails, but the guy next door who just wants a fun ride is going to care more about the electronics, the seats, etc.
There are plenty of electronics on the Base, and the seats are great. Personally, I don't want nonsense like automatic climate control. So I get in a rental on a beautiful 65 degree sunny morning and the damn HVAC blows full hot at max blower. I switch to what they call manual, this allows me to control the blower speed but still blows full hot. I have to reduce the temp setting to get it to stop blowing full hot. Screw that! Give me a knob to control temp and blower speed, that's it. So called adaptive cruise control, even worse! Come up behind someone on the freeway and it applies the brakes, switch to the left lane and the damn thing goes wide open throttle. No thanks! Tapping up and down works great. Thank goodness Ford sells a model you don't have to get this crap. The Base is actually loaded with features, has the same instrument panel with all its cool features as any other Bronco. Its also the only model that doesn't come with stickers on the vehicle, and the far better looking headlights without that goofy line in the middle. Everyone knows that only mall crawlers have all this extra crap, not "real" Broncos.

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can always trade out of it once your order comes in

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can always trade out of it once your order comes in
Yeah but typically this comes with a big loss. Maybe not right now with the Bronco, but once supply catches up with demand it will change.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are plenty of electronics on the Base, and the seats are great. Personally, I don't want nonsense like automatic climate control. So I get in a rental on a beautiful 65 degree sunny morning and the damn HVAC blows full hot at max blower. I switch to what they call manual, this allows me to control the blower speed but still blows full hot. I have to reduce the temp setting to get it to stop blowing full hot. Screw that! Give me a knob to control temp and blower speed, that's it. So called adaptive cruise control, even worse! Come up behind someone on the freeway and it applies the brakes, switch to the left lane and the damn thing goes wide open throttle. No thanks! Tapping up and down works great. Thank goodness Ford sells a model you don't have to get this crap. The Base is actually loaded with features, has the same instrument panel with all its cool features as any other Bronco. Its also the only model that doesn't come with stickers on the vehicle, and the far better looking headlights without that goofy line in the middle. Everyone knows that only mall crawlers have all this extra crap, not "real" Broncos.
This one comes with a sticker, pretty much a deal killer.