First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford follows through on this, you should be able to contact them after VIN creation to get your $$ amount and cert number so the dealer can't pull a fast one on you. Unfortunately, an unknowing customer not following any of this can still get hosed by a shady dealer.
I have my VIN currently are you saying I can call Ford direct and get that info from them?
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my VIN currently are you saying I can call Ford direct and get that info from them?
No, that is for MY'23. The info is getting mixed together in this thread.

You may still get a partial Vincent offer though depending on when you originally ordered. They can tell you that but I think the rest is via a dealer rebate of sorts after the sale.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call your dealer and talk to them. Ford can't negotiate your price. Help your dealer get educated.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch wasn't an option on manuals until MY22, what was the cost then to add?
Sasquatch cost for an add-on to a Base 22 manual was $6590 on my sticker.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sasquatch cost for an add-on to a Base 22 manual was $6590 on my sticker.
Thanks, that's the kind of confirmation I was looking for, if I remember correctly, that included the cost of the automatic we manuals did't get, but was the A4WD more too, or part of the $6,590?

Thanks again.

Sponsored

mtu_bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who here got a price protection refund check from the dealer for the MY22.5 increase? I've been told some dealers are giving it to customers upfront, other dealers are waiting until they receive the checks from Ford (typically 30-60 days after the sale) before cutting one to the customer.

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who here got a price protection refund check from the dealer for the MY22.5 increase? I've been told some dealers are giving it to customers upfront, other dealers are waiting until they receive the checks from Ford (typically 30-60 days after the sale) before cutting one to the customer.
Mine took it off the price at time of sale.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, that's the kind of confirmation I was looking for, if I remember correctly, that included the cost of the automatic we manuals did't get, but was the A4WD more too, or part of the $6,590?

Thanks again.
22.5 base price 2 door manual base $31,595
sasquatch added $6590 which includes the A4WD transfer case.

So yes, The Advanced 4x4 transfer case was higher, and then the Sasquatch was added to that. Base was $29,300 - Base with Advanced 4x4 was $30,095, an additional $795 when I placed my order.

Last edited:

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you. My dealer is being super shady. Claims they havnt heard anything from Ford concerning "Price Protection" for 2022 yet.... 🙄
Call your dealer and talk to them. Ford can't negotiate your price. Help your dealer get educated.
This ^
I took screen shots of the flowchart, tables, program numbers, and posts explaining the way things worked and brought them to the table with me. Told the sales guy the way I understood it to work including that they should be able to find the price protection in Smart VINCENT and that if they couldn’t find the additional $500 for the mid-year increase to contact the zone manager. Started to show him the images from this thread. Didn’t represent them as being from Ford but compiled from Ford’s information by someone who I believe is in a Ford family.
At that point he went to talk with his manager and was back quickly with an adjusted price back to what I expected from when I ordered.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

22.5 base price 2 door manual base $31,595
sasquatch added $6590 which includes the A4WD transfer case.

this all from my sticker. My price paid was lower for the base due to price protection.
Add: aux switches $195 mod bumper $825 and $31,595 and $6,590 for $39,205 and that's better than $40,700. This matches my last print out from last summer, $1,495 cheaper.

Thanks.

Note: My prior print out showed $31,300 base price plus $6,590 and the first one showed $29,300.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the order sheet and actual price I paid in May of 2022 for an order placed at the end of November 2021.
I received 2022 pricing and that's what I paid when I picked it up from the dealer. The dealer had me assign the price protection to them and they just gave it to me at delivery.

So yes, The Advanced 4x4 transfer case was higher, and then they Sasquatch was added onto that. Base was $29,300 - Base + Advanced 4x4 was $30,095, an additional $795.

That's a correction to my post above ^^

OxrhRCy.jpg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers should take it off at time of purchase. If the dealer wants to send you a check later, are they also going to send you a check for the additional sales tax you paid?

I am at a lower tax dealer (cities are allowed to charge sales tax here), and the sales tax on the $2000 difference would be $156.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealers should take it off at time of purchase. If the dealer wants to send you a check later, are they also going to send you a check for the additional sales tax you paid?

I am at a lower tax dealer (cities are allowed to charge sales tax here), and the sales tax on the $2000 difference would be $156.
After 2 years (by the time they build) of holding my deposits, res deposit, order deposit and Ford owes me reimbursement of Off Roadeo, they can wait 2 months for the money from Ford.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So yes, The Advanced 4x4 transfer case was higher, and then they Sasquatch was added onto that. Base was $29,300 - Base + Advanced 4x4 was $30,095, an additional $795.
Thanks, that's even better, the would be $2,995 lower than current and that type of PP all around would be doing all of us that have been waiting right.

Price wise that is.

I'm going to add the roof rack back on if that's the case.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This. And...dealers will not be credited/rebated MSRP. They will be given a credit for what they were invoiced.
Difference between invoice cost plus taxes paid are not insignificant. It amazes me how shifty these assholes can be. Not all... but the ones who are arguing the price protection are taking profit for goods not delivered and Ford is poorly communicating procedures/expectations since they are the ones who are offering the price protection. Sure, maybe some are ignorant to the process, but I bet the majority are proclaiming ignorance in order to game the system.
Sponsored