Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33ā€wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33ā€ MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont remember where I heard it. On one of the videos for super celebration east or west. A rep was answering questions and stated that the sasquatch suspension was the same as the badlands. Other than the disco of course! The "high clearance fender flares" would imply not much lift. For a "high clearance suspension" to accommodate 35's on the sas. But not on the 33"s for the badlands. IMO the most cost effective way would be 2" coil spring spacers on IFS and 2" blocks on the leafs in the back. (Assuming stock bronco is relatively level) I have installed those on a truck myself and it costed me less than 300 for that whole setup. The only other way to do it "properly" would be like a drop mount bracket for both the upper and lower a arms. That requires alignment and welding and stuff. Also not feasable to fit 2" difference in radius of tire.
There was another rep at CEL-East who said the Sasquatch has stiffer springs, for slightly more lift, and bigger bump stops to limit up travel.

As for lifting, the Bronco has coil overs front and rear, so no ā€œblockā€ for the back. Someone will no doubt have a set of 4 coil over spacers very quickly.
Sponsored

Hard Learner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150 XL Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I was little have always wanted a Bronco. Now that I have my first kid I think it's time to finally get one. Mine will be a few years out since we are buying a home but this is what I speced.

Badlands
- 4 door
- Cactus Gray
- Hardtop
- Sasqauch
- 2.7L
- High tech package
Would be nice to get tube doors also
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... My Bronco

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was originally a BD, but almost positive I am going BL (mostly a budget thing). Super excited, hoping to tour the US and do some awesome off roading.

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my build to a T - need to see pics when you get because you are waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me in line. I think spec is in the $58-59 IIRC?
I'll definitely post pics when I get it! My build is just under $56k.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking forward to the Badlands! If I had to order today, I would probably get Cyber Orange. Yesterday it was Area 51 and Velocity Blue is lingering in my mind as well. Haha! Everything else though, Iā€™m sure I will order 2-DR 2.7 BadLuxSquatch with tow package and maybe tube doors. Looks like so much fun!!!
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... Badlands CO 2

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since day one i was always all in for a 4 door. But now today I think I am changing my mind and might get the 2 door. My kids are both in college and my wife already has a 4 door wrangler. Getting a 4 door Bronco seems redundant. Plus its cheaper and looks more like the original. decisions, decisions.
I'm going 2dr too. It won't be to much of an inconvenience for the amount of time I will have people in the back plus it's cheaper.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I get it before the end of August, 2021, I am going here.
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... Badlands CO 2
Ha! That looks like our mid-thumb (Michigan) photos, from the 1970ā€™s. The County used to give us flag to pit on a stalled vehicle in the road, so the snow plows wouldnā€™t hit them.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the positive thread, I was feeling down with the BnP, lack of white top/fenders and all the negative posts until I saw the Broncos in Seattle last Friday. Grew up with a '73, can't wait to get back into MY Bronco! The only people that can complain are the FEs and that interior!!
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... IMG_20201023_150753

Getting the 4 door (the 73 was total sketch on icy roads growing up in AK), Race Red, Lux, Sasquatch, winch, hard top, leather, tube doors, 2.7L and 4.70s. May skip the winch, I'll add my own lights, looking forward to what the aftermarket comes up with.

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... vehicle (3)

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have a question that most will see as asinine but are the rock rails on a badlands just bolted on to the holes at the bottom of the body? And if thatā€™s the case would a tube step bolt in the same spot? If so, Iā€™d be interested in ordering the tube step thatā€™s available on wild track and replacing the rock rail. I donā€™t ever see my self rock climbing, and off roading would be lighter dirt trails or sand and the step would be nice for hips and knees that have played ice hockey for over 25 years.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a question that most will see as asinine but are the rock rails on a badlands just bolted on to the holes at the bottom of the body? And if thatā€™s the case would a tube step bolt in the same spot?
Sure looks that way. I'm 99% certain that's the case but can't say for sure.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just realized the orange accent ties in with the decal. Lol still hate it

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
nice, so it looks like they just bolt it in long the bottom and then add a little bracket to strengthen it.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went From Black Diamond to Badlands.
Lux or High
Sasquatch
Didnā€™t think I needed Sasquatch until I saw it in person. Waiting to buy a white top when they become available. Soft top for now.
This is one of the last area's I'm currently undecided....Sasquatch gives the Badlands wider fender flares and 35" tires correct? Am I missing anything else?
Sponsored