First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram SRT10, freestyle, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious to know what Carmax offers you for your Base. I have the same trim and have been ready to dump this thing but CO takes forever to do titles
Ford- Pull your heads out of your ass and stop taking short cuts on products and buying junk from China and whoever offers you the lowest quote on contracted work.

Sold with less than 30 days of ownership.
Discount tire refunded my entire purchase for the Geolandar's I had them install as well.

If you are willing to sell I'd do so ASAP before this market starts taking a dive because It's going to. I paid under MSRP and was price protected and have ZERO regrets selling for profit.

20221202_113216.jpg
Sponsored

Mmartin52

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have an appointment next Tuesday to figure the noise out as well- dropped it at first dealer and was told it was normal, drove one this past weekend and there was no noise so it definitely seems like something isnt right, contacted Ford thru here and have a case number- hopefully ill have a solid answer next week

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like I may have this noise. Happens out of gear and in gear when I do not have any power going to the engine (ie, in gear but not on throttle). It’s pretty quiet and I can only pick-up on it when the vehicle is cold, morning starts. I’m not sure I’d describe it as a grinding but more of a whirring sound.

I’ll monitor it for getting louder but I just got my bronco, about 150 miles currently. I’ll probably wait for some type of TSB from ford or get in touch with my dealer if it seems to get worse, but following this thread for sure.

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the noise and it goes away when the clutch is engaged. Try it. FYI I've had the noise since the first week, going on 15K now.
Again, its the clutch, that's why your replacement tranny does nothing.

Genjuro

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still here. Still the same noise as the rest of you all. Taking it in 2nd week of December.

Sponsored

jking12

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Bronco, 21' Mazda MX-5 Miata, 19' Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the noise and it goes away when the clutch is engaged. Try it. FYI I've had the noise since the first week, going on 15K now.
Again, its the clutch, that's why your replacement tranny does nothing.
So, I get where you are coming from, I would assume it's the clutch too. Why then do some people not have the sound? And why then does every Ford dealer seem to have a different answer when they reach out to Ford on what to try to do to fix said "issue." And why would Ford be replacing transmissions if it's something normal coming from the clutch?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems like I may have this noise. Happens out of gear and in gear when I do not have any power going to the engine (ie, in gear but not on throttle). It’s pretty quiet and I can only pick-up on it when the vehicle is cold, morning starts. I’m not sure I’d describe it as a grinding but more of a whirring sound.

I’ll monitor it for getting louder but I just got my bronco, about 150 miles currently. I’ll probably wait for some type of TSB from ford or get in touch with my dealer if it seems to get worse, but following this thread for sure.
Hi Rob! I can look into your Bronco's noise concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Rob! I can look into your Bronco's noise concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Ford Rep: you "looked" at my noise concerns nearly two months ago, and no resolution so far. All of our Broncos have the same exact nose/problem. You will need to tell Ford Engineers to wake-up and find a fix for all of us..

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
25 Pages of comments on this with no information from Ford.
I'm lucky, I'm just over 2k miles and mine only sounds like it has rocks in it when I start it cold and its in neutral, for now, time will tell...

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Rep: you "looked" at my noise concerns nearly two months ago, and no resolution so far. All of our Broncos have the same exact nose/problem. You will need to tell Ford Engineers to wake-up and find a fix for all of us..
I talked with the rep but I'm not really considering bringing my bronco in for service on this unless it gets worse.

Now If it meant Ford putting monitoring equipment on my bronco for the greater benefit of us all, I'd be about it, but I'm not interested in having my Bronco disassembled without a concrete solution or in service for a few weeks after I just got it.

I suspect this issues is gonna take time to resolve.

Sponsored

Seebazs

Badlands
First Name
Esteban Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2 Door 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked with the rep but I'm not really considering bringing my bronco in for service on this unless it gets worse.

Now If it meant Ford putting monitoring equipment on my bronco for the greater benefit of us all, I'd be about it, but I'm not interested in having my Bronco disassembled without a concrete solution or in service for a few weeks after I just got it.

I suspect this issues is gonna take time to resolve.
completely agreed with you. That’s pretty much the same thing I’m doing at the moment. Hopefully a TSB will be out soon.

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has issued a Technical Service Bulletin for Bronco manual transmissions, and it is not good news!
The fix is rebuilding the synchronizing gear rings of your existing transmission NOT a new transmission.
I only have 5k miles on my Bronco, and the noise on my replacement transmission is worse than on the original one. This is very upsetting!!

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has issued a Technical Service Bulletin for Bronco manual transmissions, and it is not good news!
The fix is rebuilding the synchronizing gear rings of your existing transmission NOT a new transmission.
I only have 5k miles on my Bronco, and the noise on my replacement transmission is worse than on the original one. This is very upsetting!!
Interesting. Mine is at the dealership right now getting looked at.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have a copy of the tsb or the tsb number?