Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care if it's one month two months or 6 months
Sorry, but I do care, and I'm not going to be without my Bronco for months on end for a useless fix and cancel plans "for the greater good". Most us aren't having severe issues, you're an outlier.
Sponsored

smiths65

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 RAM1500 BigHorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a unacceptably long time to have your car sitting at a dealership. Did they provide you with a rental for the duration of the repair? I hope they gave you a Ford keychain for your troubles lol. It sucks to hear all of these horror stories. My car has only been at the dealership for 10 days and it's already been painful for me.
Bronco isn't my daily driver. I didn't get a loaner, but have received extended warranty coverage & maintenance plan coverage from Ford.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This thread stresses me out so much... I'm about a month away from my theoretical build date. If Ford is still manufacturing new manual trans Broncos with this known issue... I think at this point I might just choose not to purchase the vehicle. That would be an absolute disappointment after waiting nearly 3 years to finally get my Bronco! Ugh. What the hell, Ford... why must you do us like this?!

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hard Donald Trump WRONG! noise has been related to performance issues. Get it to the dealer ASAP. No time to watse.DO NOT SIT ON IT.
It’s been to the dealer and documented. Waiting on TSB parts. No performance issues here just noise so far which appears to be the most common issue.

If performance / failure was a widespread issue you’d see a recall.

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This thread stresses me out so much... I'm about a month away from my theoretical build date. If Ford is still manufacturing new manual trans Broncos with this known issue... I think at this point I might just choose not to purchase the vehicle. That would be an absolute disappointment after waiting nearly 3 years to finally get my Bronco! Ugh. What the hell, Ford... why must you do us like this?!
I’d suggest not buying and getting a manual Wrangler instead, they haven’t had three recalls for the same thing so you should be good.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry, but I do care, and I'm not going to be without my Bronco for months on end for a useless fix and cancel plans "for the greater good". Most us aren't having severe issues, you're an outlier.
Part of the problem! Has nothing to do with mine being more severe. At this point I have a loaner but I have left my vehicle in Ford's hands. If they can't figure it out by summer then I'm done with FORD! At that point I'll be getting a lawyer for lemon law and some! I won't be here telling people I will live with this or wait for a 3rd party fix and an after market trans! That's a terrible mindset and most us bought these as our daily driver. If there is any potential for performance issues you're being a fool sitting on it even if now it's perfectly fine outside the noise. I am not the only one with performance issues.

Last edited:

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For real there are reports of people buying broncos at CarMax and returning them because they make the noise if you guys aren't part of the solution you're part of the problem bring them in stop sitting on them we need to flood Ford with repairs for them to give any damn at all. If your expectation is to spend 50 grand plus on something and be okay with these flaws I can sell you something that will give you a much better return, much faster and at a much deeper discount. I want my Bronco right now but I'm sitting in a loaner, I'm not going to accept that Bronco back until it's not flawed, makes no noise. Screw that. No a.songle Chevy, Nissan, ford or Honda has ever sounded like these. Make me a FORD FAN cause I'm like WTF boys?
What is wrong with you?

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe this is a hot take, but anyone that upset should be trying for a buyback.

Everyone has their limit and I'm thinking that's over it.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe this is a hot take, but anyone that upset should be trying for a buyback.

Everyone has their limit and I'm thinking that's over it.
Look I'm just trying to get the group fired up! This really is not OK. Giving FORD a chance to fix the issue like I said till summer before I take legal action. Also a buyback won't repay me for the underliner and accessories I already bought, the loss I took trading in a 2022 Silverado, tax roll overs or The time I waited for my build.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part of the problem!
I can live with that.

You're also part of the problem, yelling fire in a theater and getting people worked up.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can live with that.

You're also part of the problem, yelling fire in a theater and getting people worked up.
I can live with that also! I don't think this is OK at all from a $52 Billion dollar company!

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just playing cheerleader keeping this thread on top!

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update on Mine, after 8 weeks 3 days the dealer now has all the parts, no idea if they are updated or not, I should have it back this week. Then we will see how long (if?) until it comes back.

At this point after two transmissions and the TSB and nearly 10 weeks without my Bronco out of 18 ownership I will be waiting until there is an official confirmed fix before leaving it again

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took delivery on 3/1. Started hearing the noise Friday evening when I was back in PA with 400+miles on the odo. Did have a snow storm that evening. It's been cold, between 20-40s ever since and I still hear the noise. I bought mine at a dealer hundreds of miles away, haven't bothered the local dealer yet. Not sure if I should wait to report it since I know it's not causing any immediate safety issues, fishing season is right around the corner, and I'm fairly certain they won't give me a free loaner while I wait for the next transmission that'll do the same damn thing
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your noise concern on my end.
Sponsored