Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
My '22 Badlands 2DR was supposedly pulled for a random QC check at the factory causing delay. I was initially worried, but the truck has had no concerning issues. Did have the pull strap for the rear storage break and replaced under warranty. Thats it. I'm very happy with my purchase. I do feel many buy this type of vehicle without considering the tradeoffs when compared to a fixed roof car/truck with road tires.
Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero issues.

Maybe you should quit being a baby and enjoy the vehicle that some people would love to have. If you want some luxury why the hell you buying a Ford?

Sounds to me like you didn't do your research on what you wanted. if you're not happy, sell it. Not hard.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?
I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't been a more positive experience. If I'd waited two years and gotten a lemon, it would be really disappointing and frustrating.

What's the outcome you're looking for with this thread?

Tagging Ford Motor Company often gets the company's attention, and they seem pretty willing to work with people on quality control and issues dealers claim are outside the scope of the Ford limited warranty.

If the experience has soured your taste for the vehicle altogether, you could drive up to any Carmax and get a great offer today.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I each got one, her an Outer Banks with MIC top, me a Badlands with soft top. So that should show we donā€™t regret getting the first one.
The surprising thing is her hardtop is noisier than my soft top. With the info on this forum I know I can reduce the noise, but I shouldnā€™t have to.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read in plenty of threads of the quality issues, but the quality on mine is pretty good. No squeaks or rattles to speak of, body panels are all flush with no excess gaps, paint is good, and interior is fine. I do have some wind noise from the roof panels, but no more than I expected. My only wishes are that I ordered the tow package, and had more storage. I'll have to get a small trailer at some time to accommodate my Home Depot runs!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '22 Badlands 2DR was supposedly pulled for a random QC check at the factory causing delay. I was initially worried, but the truck has had no concerning issues. Did have the pull strap for the rear storage break and replaced under warranty. Thats it. I'm very happy with my purchase. I do feel many buy this type of vehicle without considering the tradeoffs when compared to a fixed roof car/truck with road tires.
Hmmm. Mine broke because I was a dumbass, I wonder if I can get it covered? šŸ˜

Thestralcowboy

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
Does anyone smell a troll?
I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?
Sounds like a troll with no actual claims. ā€œExperienced most of themā€ sounds like you could throw up pics, examples, etc but youā€™re just inflaming the forum.

js31pilot

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sppellllng is hrrrd off the charts šŸ˜‚

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only real regret is that I canceled my original order from 7/20 and didn't decide to get one again until someone backed out here at the dealership and I was able to take their 2/22 slot...but since it was a walk in order by the original buyer and not a RSVP my order code is J962 which I am being told at the dealership level will still be built...hopefully...by Summer 23.

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a one. But some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.
Well, let's be realistic, a used rope is typically softer and doesn't scratch your throat as much so you are more comfortable while you are dying . . . . ;-)

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My only regret is not trying to get one sooner.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YOOOOOO!!!!

DO A SEARCH!! Lololol.
This dude/dudette is a troll for sure. I searched his user name and it came up under many foot fetish sites!!! Lol.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had mine for about 2.5 months now and have put about 4700 miles on it so far. My build: '22 4 door badlands sasquatch soft top 2.7 Lux with modular front bumper
"Regrets"? no

Disappointments? - really the big thing is the B&O stereo system. As many have reported - it's horrible (and I'm not an audiophile). So far, I've replaced all the stock speakers and am in the process of getting everything I need to remove the stock subwoofer enclosure and install an aftermarket amp and tailgate mounted subwoofer.
I kinda thought that maybe I should have just gone with the high trim package because the B&O system is so much more complicated to update with amps and woofers than the base system, BUT if I didn't go with Lux, there are other things I wouldn't have gotten, which I do like.
Also, as part of this process, I've realized how brittle the interior plastic is - I've removed more car interiors over the years than I can count and am almost always able to do it without breaking the trim clips.. but on the Bronco, I've broken several because they're so brittle.

Overall, I'm exceptionally happy with this thing.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None here. But I did do a lot of reading before I bought mine. Itā€™s a 30k mid level vehicle shaped like 2 Amazon boxes tapped together. I did opt for the 54k shit box. Just means I got more shit in it. No better quality, just extra shit.

Rides like shit. Check
Wind noise. Check
Low quality interior and panels. Check
Bs oem tires. Check
Poor inside lighting. Check.
Non existent mpg. Check
Small ass gas tank. Check
Zero effort for extra storage room. Check.
Random parts failure. Check
Worthless audio system. Check

All that said. Itā€™s exactly what I was looking for and wanted. Still my favorite play toy. I knew what it was and wasnā€™t when I bought it. If I was not fortunate enough to afford multiple new vehicles I wouldnā€™t even have considered a bronco. Like I tell my dad. Itā€™s the coolest and most worthless vehicle Iā€™ve ever owned.
Sponsored