• Watchers 15

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This trolling thread really has brought out the worst in some of ya'll.
Seriously,
it's a grenade thrown into the room and the one throwing it backed on out and is filming the aftermath, posting it up on social media, figuratively.
I can't believe this total nothingness of a post has gotten up to 11 pages of bashing each other's opinions and point-counterpoint nonsense.
Just let this BS die.
If you love it, you love it.
If you hate it, you hate it.
Some got some lemons, some got problem-free vehicles.
The same applies to any manufacturer.
Drive it, sell it, you do you.
Freakin' nuts, I tell ya.
Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We?
Are you the official rep for all the unhappy ā€˜omg my bronco sucksā€™ group?
Quality is as expected for a Ford off-road Truck, In the price range it is in. And Iā€™m totally sure you had time to interview all the Jeep owners for their much appreciated opinions
You know what I meant, donā€™t be pedantic. I donā€™t get why people have to crank the drama up on a vehicle forum. Try for a moment to take your emotions out of this, itā€™s the morning. ā€œWeā€ as in B6G forum members. If youā€™ve been on this site for any amount of time, read or watched any of the vast number of reviews, you will have heard a lot of discussion about Fordā€™s decision to use cheap, thin, plastics for the interior. And no, itā€™s not to the same standard as others. A new F150 is arguably better for instance. The Bronco is not an inexpensive vehicle. If you go to different dealers and look at other vehicles in the same price range - even the more utilitarian ones, the Bronco will be towards the bottom. But, itā€™s been well documented and if you complain about it at that point you have no one to blame but yourself. Iā€™m not happy with the quality, and I may comment about it, but Iā€™m not complaining.
There have been a lot of former and current Jeep owners on here, including myself. Jeep has a more premium feel to their interiors. I much prefer the Broncoā€™s seats, and more spacious interior, I like the design of the Broncos dash better but not the material. I never said my bronco sucks. Maybe thereā€™s a leftover Christmas cookie you can have and wait for your blood sugar to level out?

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that chose a convertible vehicle (Bronco) and expect no wind noise, you have false expectations. It's a convertible either with the Soft or Hard Tops.

I have always had Fords and am a past Jeep Wrangler owner as well. Ford nailed it with the Bronco. I would not consider a Jeep again.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know what I meant, donā€™t be pedantic. I donā€™t get why people have to crank the drama up on a vehicle forum. Try for a moment to take your emotions out of this, itā€™s the morning. ā€œWeā€ as in B6G forum members. If youā€™ve been on this site for any amount of time, read or watched any of the vast number of reviews, you will have heard a lot of discussion about Fordā€™s decision to use cheap, thin, plastics for the interior. And no, itā€™s not to the same standard as others. A new F150 is arguably better for instance. The Bronco is not an inexpensive vehicle. If you go to different dealers and look at other vehicles in the same price range - even the more utilitarian ones, the Bronco will be towards the bottom. But, itā€™s been well documented and if you complain about it at that point you have no one to blame but yourself. Iā€™m not happy with the quality, and I may comment about it, but Iā€™m not complaining.
There have been a lot of former and current Jeep owners on here, including myself. Jeep has a more premium feel to their interiors. I much prefer the Broncoā€™s seats, and more spacious interior, I like the design of the Broncos dash better but not the material. I never said my bronco sucks. Maybe thereā€™s a leftover Christmas cookie you can have and wait for your blood sugar to level out?
Speaking collectively for a whole group of people who seem to weigh more on the side of ā€˜no complaintsā€™ doesnā€™t crank any drama?

As far as quality, this truck is no more or less Ford quality than my ā€˜19 F250. Same Ford, same as my last ones, my 2009 Ranger is the same. If we are talking plastic materials. Now the way it was built and designed is better than itā€™s 3 year older big brother. My wifeā€™s ā€˜14 BMW is nice yes. Rides nice yes. Would I ever compare it to the Bronco? Yes. I do. I like the Bronco better. Being a truck guy forever this is a nice vehicle. The car rides nice, it is a car. I like the Ford Leather better than the stiff Beamer. Cheap thin plastics? Welcome to the world Of automotive. The BMW, cheap thin, my daughters VW, cheap thin, my Nissan Titan, my Silverado, all the same cheap thin plastics that can easily crease or scratch if not careful. My wife was cleaning her car (said bmw) before our daughter took it over, used a magic eraser on the door panel arm rest to remove some arm sweat stains and literally took the color out of the leather. I use the same eraser on my nasty ass work truck (said F250) the color is still there after every washing. That being said cheapness is in the eye of the beholder, especially if you come from higher class vehicles. All manufacturers cut costs where they can. My expectations for the Bronco were blown away. We couldnā€™t be happier. Now whereā€™s that Christmas cookie?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No regrets. Just over a year old and 20k plus miles. Love it every time I get in. Top of the line Wildtrak. No wind noise with the MIC top. Some pops and squeaks but I keep messing with the top and rear window so they come and go. Only a slight annoyance and my wife doesnā€™t even notice. I think some folks just like to complain or had no idea what they were buying.
We're so glad you're enjoying your Bronco! Thanks for being a part of the Ford family.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only things I really dislike is that it's LOADED with cheap plastic inside which is understandable but still meh, the build quality of the MIC is atrocious and that even my "high" optioned Badlands which carried an MSRP of $58k lacks options that my $25k Fusion has such as a garage door opener.

Don't get me wrong I love my Bronco and regret NOTHING but at the end of the day it's a $30k cheaply made vehicle with $25k worth of extras on it. I baby mine so maybe it'll hold up but I honestly don't see them lasting 10+ years at all.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only things I really dislike is that it's LOADED with cheap plastic inside which is understandable but still meh, the build quality of the MIC is atrocious and that even my "high" optioned Badlands which carried an MSRP of $58k lacks options that my $25k Fusion has such as a garage door opener.

Don't get me wrong I love my Bronco and regret NOTHING but at the end of the day it's a $30k cheaply made vehicle with $25k worth of extras on it. I baby mine so maybe it'll hold up but I honestly don't see them lasting 10+ years at all.
Another one. Lol. Like Ford decided to use different plastics on the Bronco vs their other vehicles.
And the fact that no one thinks itā€™ll last. Yā€™all are off the rails here. Itā€™s no different than any other vehicle rolling off the line.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vague posting meant to stir up Bronco enthusiasts? āœ…

Complaining about noise in an off-road vehicle as if they didn't know that trucks and convertibles make noise? āœ…

No profile picture? āœ…

Makes up fake quotes by Jim Farley? āœ…

Terrible grammar? āœ…

Ford Bronco Regrets 1672328396647

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
None. The Bronco is a tribute to it's classic namesake and to be made different would have taken away from the experience of being modern and similar in design of the original. Anyone who expected something other than what they received simply did not research or in rare instances was just unlucky.
Just look at the new Blazer and tell me that anyone who liked the old Blazers would even recognize the current version as being a Blazer.

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I feel like a lot of new bronco owners came from lexus & German cars, the Bronco wasn't built for a quiet ride, can it be improved in certain areas sure, but some are expecting a Mercedes type ride which is a head scratcher.
I am selling my VW GTI that is made in Germany to go to this Bronco. The GTI is 10 years old and still drives great, but I am not expecting the same level of finish with the Bronco. It is a completely different vehicle and should have different expectations. My only hope is that I have the bronco for 10 plus years and fell good about the purchase 10 years later

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Must have never seen Nemo. The Bronco is in a fish bowl that is exacerbated by social mediaā€¦.nowhere to hide. Every fault is magnified because of the attention.
Ah..................now I get it. And agree.

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
Yea the pearl lost its luster pretty quickly after sitting in, driving, and off-roading (includes a full 8 hours of off-roading in the San Juan mountains). You spend most of your time looking at an interior and the interior is disappointing cheap plastic for the price and doesn't instill confidence for the rest of the more essential mechanical components.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

.... I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention.
Sponsored