Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ironic. I must be extremely lucky because My Ford products outshine any Chevy I have owned or driven and equal the fitment and sturdiness of any Toyota I have been acquainted with.
Oh, don't get me wrong, there's a reason I drive Ford trucks. They get the job done like an 80s Toyota SR5 turned technical. I just don't expect them to ride like something being prepped for a Lexus or Caddie badge.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wireless android auto, freezes at random times. Haven't figured out why unless the infotainment system isn't powerful enough to run Fords system and Android Auto. Everything else, besides the payment, rocks

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe we can combine this thread with the 4Runner thread?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wireless android auto, freezes at random times. Haven't figured out why unless the infotainment system isn't powerful enough to run Fords system and Android Auto. Everything else, besides the payment, rocks
You might want to have the dealer take a look. I run Android auto daily and have never had a freeze

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?
Sell it then. It's not for everyone, including people who didn't understand it's an off road vehicle first.

As to the front rattle, you might wanna try looking through my comments as, if it's the same as mine, I outline a fix for it.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have disappointments but not regrets. The top should be better than it is. The brake pedal should not squeak when I press it. Recirc should not be so aggravating.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Zero regrets (except for Webasto MIC quality issues & lack of confidence in the hardtop). 8600 miles in & loving every single drive! Bought my bronco with zero expectations of luxury/plushness. It's just not that type of vehicle. As a rugged off road rig with some modern tech, it checks off all of the boxes.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have been on this forum over the past 2 years and still bought a Bronco even after the multiple posts bitching about interior build quality from people coming from $80k+ vehicles, IDK what to say to you. Obviously Ford did not plan for this to be a Luxury type vehicle, even at the high end trims. It was built to beat Wrangler, and from the opinions I have seen from jeep owners, it mostly does.
to be fair, the interior build quality is poor, particularly the plastic choices, compared to most vehicles in the Bronco’s price range and much lower. People aren’t comparing it to 80k + vehicles. Yes, we knew what we were getting and made that informed decision, but it’s still largely a cheap interior. No Jeep owner has said the interior quality is better on a Bronco that I’ve seen. Seats, on road ride quality is better, sure. Other aspects are more preference than a better/ worse.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't get it..............................
Must have never seen Nemo. The Bronco is in a fish bowl that is exacerbated by social media….nowhere to hide. Every fault is magnified because of the attention.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

to be fair, the interior build quality is poor, particularly the plastic choices, compared to most vehicles in the Bronco’s price range and much lower. People aren’t comparing it to 80k + vehicles. Yes, we knew what we were getting and made that informed decision, but it’s still largely a cheap interior. No Jeep owner has said the interior quality is better on a Bronco that I’ve seen. Seats, on road ride quality is better, sure. Other aspects are more preference than a better/ worse.
We?
Are you the official rep for all the unhappy ‘omg my bronco sucks’ group?
Quality is as expected for a Ford off-road Truck, In the price range it is in. And I’m totally sure you had time to interview all the Jeep owners for their much appreciated opinions
Sponsored