Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.

The order will be expedited and I will have a signed purchase order when the order is done to buy it at MSRP.

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
Happy for you that it's resolved. Very disappointed that you are NOT in your 2021 Bronco.

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This one looks like a tie to me. Sherminator got screwed and came back for more punishment by ordering a 2022 with the same dealer. The scumbag dealer is now riddled with 1-star reviews in just about every review site this group could find (well done, friends) as well as hundreds of posts to this forum. I didn't post a review, but if I did, I don't think I would remove it given the dealer's sales tactics, fake reviews, and trolling this forum with a fake profile. No won wins here.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There it is.

They threatened legal action (maybe for the door, probably for the call to action seeking negative Google reviews) and he agreed to back off so they could lose heat and go back to being scumbags.

Sorry bro, you got the short end of the stick here. That blows and I hope they at least prioritized your order so the next wait isn't as long.
Oh, I am sure it's priority.... Priority 99. You watch, he'll get lubed up and done deep again.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they going to take their fake 5 star reviews down as well? This place is so shady, and should not be trusted with anything. You know they are crooks when they start posting a shit ton of 5 star reviews to combat this. Other consumers should be warned!

Even a bozo can see that those are fake reviews. So they are not very smart as well.

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP…you can’t be serious? Did you not read my negative review (which I won’t be removing), this is a shady ass dealer. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice…well, you know the rest, as my 1-star review said, this is the shadiest of shady dealers, and your choosing to do business with them might be the dumbest thing I’ve seen posted on the internet in a very long time, and that’s saying something. Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't written any kind of review, but I would be more inclined to now after hearing this. An expedited '22 (that could be substantially delayed) is not the same as an on the ground '21 (that you ordered to your specs and have been waiting for). And on top of that, they want you to remove the bad reviews? You got shafted, what did they lose?

Sponsored

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember the film classic 'Magnificent Seven' ? . .

Near the end when Harry (Brad Dexter) dies . . . asking Yul Brynner 'why' ??

There's the answer . . .
That’s one of my favorite movies, and not the silly remake.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, apparently you have an area Ford rep giving an OK for a Priority Code 01?

That is the only way you get a Bronco in a few months. A dealer cannot simply assign an 01 code, it has to be approved by Ford Corporate people... and if that is the case, Ford Corporate is involved at some level.

If all of that rings true, then who knows what OP has to state in order to make the deal good. Maybe he's actually getting A-plan or some great deal that they do not want to make public.

Interesting ...... I love conspiracys! LOL

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry, I'm running low and don't want to waste another good fuck on the OP's self-inflicted bad karma when there are other B6G members that really need it for their ADM struggle.
True that. New order? FzAT THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.