Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sweet ! I was quoted by Jalopnik, bragging rights with my buddies at the boat ramp.
Was it the bag of dicks comment?! Because that was hilarious to see written in an automotive publication!!!

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was it the bag of dicks comment?! Because that was hilarious to see written in an automotive publication!!!
I mean, I don't think anyone respects jalopnick at all enough to consider them a real automotive publication but it was hilarious

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I kind of admire your bravery/stubbornness/ability to get shit on and shake it off.
At the end of the day, he got Ford's attention and help. That's more then many others have managed to do. I detect a bit of envy going on here.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let's sum this up.... the dealership gets to sell your order for a very tidy profit.

Dealer 1
Sherminiator 0

Dealer then sells a 2022 Bronco Order @ MSRP, ok....

Dealer 2
Sherminiator 0

Unless he's getting a Bronco Raptor this deal again is bad especially since a few dealers have invoice or even lower pricing.
Doesn't he still win if he chooses the same build he originally had? Dealer sold the first Bronco, we knew that already. Some may have invoice or below elsewhere, but Sherminator will probably have his before many of those customers.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When OP gets his MSRP Bronco there will be over 400 Broncos driving around owned by ā€œidiots with half a brainā€ who bought from Granger at $1K under invoice.

#winning
The other 800 probably won't be though.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The other 800 probably won't be though.
Yeah, but thatā€™s an apples to oranges comparison though.

Crybaby OPā€˜s signature says he Reserved on ā€œ6/13/20ā€, a month before reservations were even open. Assuming thatā€™s a typo, he is a Day One reservation. And a Day One reservation at Granger is going to get their Bronco at least as fast as Crybaby OP, and with much less hassle and a better price.

Last edited:

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crybaby OPā€˜s signature says he Reserved on ā€œ6/13/20ā€, a month before reservations were even open. Assuming thatā€™s a typo, he is a Day One reservation. And a Day One reservation at Granger is going to get their Bronco at least as fast as Crybaby OP, and with much less hassle and a better price.
Chances are high that his moderately easy to build big bend non-sas would have been built in 2021 so yeah likely sooner than the 2022 he might get

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At the end of the day, he got Ford's attention and help. That's more then many others have managed to do. I detect a bit of envy going on here.
Envy? I have my bronco in my driveway and I paid under invoice with an honest dealership.

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both of these threads make me feel even better about my decision to buy from an honest dealership 1,000 miles from my house. My friends thought I was nuts going to Granger, but avoiding this fiasco was more than worth it.
Exactly! If I hadnā€™t got a reservation through one of these good dealers. I would just have canceled my order. I had several dealers around me that I talked to and none would even discus pricing. You donā€™t do deals with people like that.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sounds like you guys literally can't stop "crying" over a past insult as an excuse to kick a guy while down.

Personally, I still don't think Grainger would be worth the hassle when figuring the extra $1000 for plane tickets, gas home, and potential lodging. Most if all, I would not want to lose an entire day (or more) of my life travelling for a vehicle purchase. This equation that fails, for me, already assumes that I would be at the beginning of the endless line of orders waiting for the "great deal".

If grainger works for you fine, but if you want tit for tat, we can jump on that thread and mercilessly harrass you guys, for years, until the last of the "deals" are delivered

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Look-
The OP felt the need to give his unsolicited opinion on the volume of some peopleā€™s brain matter in another thread. I see no problem with people giving their unsolicited opinion in his thread with that same level of grace.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.