Sponsored

Resolution on DCH Ford ADM issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 13702

Sounds like you guys literally can't stop "crying" over a past insult as an excuse to kick a guy while down.

Personally, I still don't think Grainger would be worth the hassle when figuring the extra $1000 for plane tickets, gas home, and potential lodging. Most if all, I would not want to lose an entire day (or more) of my life travelling for a vehicle purchase. This equation that fails, for me, already assumes that I would be at the beginning of the endless line of orders waiting for the "great deal".

If grainger works for you fine, but if you want tit for tat, we can jump on that thread and mercilessly harrass you guys, for years, until the last of the "deals" are delivered
I doubt you have followed the series of events that happened over the last week that involved the OP, in which he threw the entire 6g community under the bus after they came out in force to help him out. Even after he’s made an ass out of himself multiple times on this forum.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Look-
The OP felt the need to give his unsolicited opinion on the volume of some people’s brain matter in another thread. I see no problem with people giving their unsolicited opinion in his thread with that same level of grace.
So I'll make this clear....I can be just as stubborn as people are being with my single comment I made in another thread.

So in the grand scheme of things its just better leave things as they are and move on.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you had a good conversation then why won’t he let you just take your bronco now at msrp? Not being rude just curious
The 2021 is probably sold.. Personally if I was op id move my reservation to a new dealer especially if I now need to get a 2022...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.