Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shop around, you can find them a *lot* cheaper directly from dealers that have online ordering....

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shop around, you can find them a *lot* cheaper directly from dealers that have online ordering....
cheapest I could find is about $350 for two, so still 700 and still pretty ridiculous for what they are, I'm waiting for some other supplier, that price is just crazy to me.

But then, I guess I better get used to the pharmacy prices all the after market is charging, just priced some small lights that would come in at over $1000, not doing that either, I'll live with the lights it comes with. Would have added them mostly for the looks anyway, have yet to encounter a moment where the lights on my vehicle aren't enough to get where I'm going.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fenders on my truck... :cool:

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a little Dremel work, I was able to use the factory flaps with the rock rails. The rears are not usable with the steel bumper. Waiting on you Ford.
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? CC6E0820-E7D8-4FB7-BF4A-9F108CF0C7B4

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a little Dremel work, I was able to use the factory flaps with the rock rails. The rears are not usable with the steel bumper. Waiting on you Ford.
WTF. I was willing to cut the fronts like you did. Didn't know the rears wouldn't work...

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, same here, I want mud flaps, too! I ordered front & back mud flaps from Granger Ford's Parts Department, and they are suppose to mount them when my Big Bend w/Side Steps arrives from MAP's storage lot! If they can't mount the fronts due to the Side Steps, I may have to go to an after-market mud flap! Does anyone out there who has received their Bronco have mud flaps w/Side Steps? My Bronco will be a daily "Mall Crawler," so no off-roading here!
That is why I passed on the Ford side step but got the Ford mud flaps. I just ordered the A/R stirrup step (one pair for my 2 door). I think it looks better and I want to protect my Eruption Green paint. Hope you find a good aftermarket solution.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is why I passed on the Ford side step but got the Ford mud flaps. I just ordered the A/R stirrup step (one pair for my 2 door). I think it looks better and I want to protect my Eruption Green paint. Hope you find a good aftermarket solution.
Lucky you on not getting the Ford tube steps! If I would have known beforehand about Ford's design flaws, I would have done what you did! BTW, I love that green!!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: Jdc

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't have my Bronco yet, but hopefully will around March. I hope rokblokz has their's out by then as it says "coming soon"
https://rokblokz.com/collections/ford-truck-mud-guards-mud-flaps/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps
Had a set on my 2019 raptor for less than a month and replaced with gatorbacks. I didn't like the insubstantial way that they installed. We're definitely not very heavy duty either. But at least they will be another option for people.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 20211230_151454
Actually, the rears are usable. You need to modify the mounting location slightly and drill some new mounting holes to make sure you hit the plastic end cap on the bumper.

The indent in the molding of the rear flap doesnā€™t follow the shape of the bumper end cap, however. They will work, but they donā€™t look great viewed up close. Iā€™m using them until I find a good replacement for them. Iā€™ll likely try something from this rack. all are good quality and the heavy duty ones are much like Gatorbacks, but way cheaper.

Prices are in Canadian Pesos.

2A8F851E-785C-4B69-A07E-29941753E99E.jpeg
Sponsored