Sponsored

What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoulda kept the Camaro! But u know that lol. My dad told me about his ‘40 Ford he wishes he had kept and made my mind up then when I got the right car, I woukeep it forever. The Mach1 is that car.
I bet you wouldn’t think the TJ is so fun to drive after having your Bronco. I just delivered my soft top TJ to a friend an hour away (he’s getting rid of the death wobble hopefully) and said when I got there, I would trailer it back lol. I guess I’m spoiled now lol.
Yeah the Camaro is definitely one that got away. If I only knew then what I know now!
Another one that got away was my Javelin. Not the best looking car of the late 60’s/ early 70’s but getting harder to find.
And my TJ was a ton of fun, so short, no wobble. But needed some more HP or better gearing for DD duties for sure.
The Bronco overall is way more fun for all around by leaps and bounds.
But that little TJ with the 4.0 was like driving a lifted go kart. A slow one, but zipping around (and parking) was EZ.
One of my future wants/personal builds is a 70-73 Ram Air III Firebird. The T/A’s are much more valuable and desirable. But I like the mean look of those twin scoops with that body style.
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hands down the most fun you can have with your clothes on…
Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? IMG_4579

except when this happens…
Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? 61132811928__93B567A7-F757-4F49-8C7E-97E4B18BCB5B

CaptDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a bunch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So many choices - but I think I have to say it's a tie between an 1960 CJ-5 and a 1998 BMW Z-3.

Completely different vehicles and different kind of fun.

Blevrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom Blevins
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1938 Chevrolet Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A Hertz rental GT500 Super Snake, Ridiculous & worth it for sure, the first tank I got 131 tire roasting miles out of it.

Sponsored

Amochosto

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
P-car/Merc 2 Door Badlands 7 spd on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my customers car. Came in with 156mi we put a cage and harness in it. Since then he did the stealth/matte wrap. We just did the first oil change last week so he can go play. He also has an 18 gt3rs. Blew the engine on the track and porsche warrantied it.

Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? 61132811928__93B567A7-F757-4F49-8C7E-97E4B18BCB5B
That stealth/matte wrap;:clap:

I wonder if it'd look good on Purple?

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For my birthday, my wife got me an Xtreme Xperience gift. I went to a race track and got to drive this around the track for a couple of laps. It was pretty insane!
Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? untitled-109-X3

Sponsored

Speedlogix

Heritage
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On road ... my 2017 Viper 1 of 1. :)

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PA BRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A Porsche 911 Turbo S. I absolutely loved this car and drove it for five Summers. Every time it was a fantastic experience. In the summer of 2022 a container ship loaded with new Porsche, Lambo's and other VW Group vehicles caught fire and went down in the Atlantic. Already high prices went even higher. Took it in for service and the Dealer offered 12% under what I paid five years earlier. I miss it every sunny day but I must say, living on a farm 1.5 miles off a hard road is way better suited for a Bronco.

IMG_0760.jpg
Sponsored