Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
One potential regret.

Because Ford took away the best color (Rapid Red), I had to change colors for MY22.

I picked HPR, and since I don't actually HAVE a bronco, I don't know what it looks like in real life. So I might potentially regret not paying the extra for Cyber Orange.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honestly, I'm starting to regret getting involved in this whole debacle - it's been 23 months since I reserved, and still have NO build date - that's unbelievable to me. I've seen HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS get built faster. And, as someone who has worked in customer service for my entire career - the absolute lack of communication and service from Ford is unreal - and it's making me not only resent @Ford ... but seriously - I am starting to HATE them, and hope they go bankrupt.

OP
OP
Discusman68

Discusman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I regret every day that I choose to drive something else instead of my Bronco. This thing has vastly exceeded expectations in all categories. The things I was worried about (the 2.3 instead of the 2.7 for example) are complete non-issues. It's amazing and I absolutely love it.

1655077191193.png

1655077239955.png
The ride and drive of my Big Bend is so freaking smooth!!!! Love it and the 2.3 is my getting 21 mph around town and 26-27 on highway!!

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been extremely happy with mine. I went back and forth between a base four door Sasquatch optioned with everything Ford would let me put on it. Or a four door Badlands with every option Ford would let me put on it.

There was about $15k in price difference and after driving some dealer demos, I decided the $15k was worth all the options.

Those were the two trims plus options that made the most of what I wanted my Bronco to be for what I thought were good deals. One was about $45k and the other about $60k. For what you get, those both seemed like good values.
For those of us who don’t off-road much (or anything intense), is the $15k price difference still worth it?

I personally went with a base 2 door 2.3 manual (non SAS). Modular bumper, aux switches, keypad came out to about $32k. I was going to get a higher package, but just didn’t think $10k+ was worth it for essentially a slightly nicer interior and some lights.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of us who don’t off-road much (or anything intense), is the $15k price difference still worth it?

I personally went with a base 2 door 2.3 manual (non SAS). Modular bumper, aux switches, keypad came out to about $32k. I was going to get a higher package, but just didn’t think $10k+ was worth it for essentially a slightly nicer interior and some lights.
I think everyone will differ on this one since we all use our Broncos in different ways.

I’m sure a Base for around $30k is a hell of a deal for a LOT of people. It’s a great rig that is super fun and very capable. Also the ability to build it just the way you want is appealing to so many with this kind of vehicle.

I do off-road mine and have had many Rubicons over the years in different states of tune. So my wheeling probably looks a little different as it has evolved over time.

That’s where the base becomes less of a deal for me personally. I would need to add things and those things are a pretty good deal from Ford and have a warranty and better resale down the road. Not to mention less time laying on my back in the garage in my days off.

As far as the interior stuff goes, that was about half of that $15k. So for about $7k you get the Lux, Leather, Mats, key pad, etc.

That seemed like a great value really. I like my headrest to adjust, power seats, the 12” screen, heated seats and wheel, 360 camera, climate control, adaptive cruse, BO stereo, etc.

My thought was Ford had priced these things really well and I was getting a lot for my money after trying them out on the dealer demos.

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No adding the rear locker to Big Bend.

Would have been the perfect setup for the way I use it.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that I have a VIN and the financial aspect looming I marginally regret not going with the Base and building up with what I want for less overall. And not đź’Ż on the CO, still haven't seen it in the sun, hoping I love it. But with Orange being my fav color I might have been better off going with a different color and adding my orange accents.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One potential regret.

Because Ford took away the best color (Rapid Red), I had to change colors for MY22.

I picked HPR, and since I don't actually HAVE a bronco, I don't know what it looks like in real life. So I might potentially regret not paying the extra for Cyber Orange.
HPR looks like a copper red in person. Cyber Orange For The Win!!!!!!

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I regret every day that I choose to drive something else instead of my Bronco. This thing has vastly exceeded expectations in all categories. The things I was worried about (the 2.3 instead of the 2.7 for example) are complete non-issues. It's amazing and I absolutely love it.

1655077191193.png

1655077239955.png
Are those the Bushwacker Pocket Flares?
Please tell me about your tire size and lift .
Thanks

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I have a VIN and the financial aspect looming I marginally regret not going with the Base and building up with what I want for less overall. And not đź’Ż on the CO, still haven't seen it in the sun, hoping I love it. But with Orange being my fav color I might have been better off going with a different color and adding my orange accents.
Cyber Orange in the SUN is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honestly, I'm starting to regret getting involved in this whole debacle - it's been 23 months since I reserved, and still have NO build date - that's unbelievable to me. I've seen HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS get built faster. And, as someone who has worked in customer service for my entire career - the absolute lack of communication and service from Ford is unreal - and it's making me not only resent @Ford ... but seriously - I am starting to HATE them, and hope they go bankrupt.
The only problem with the Ford Bronco is the half that's spelled F - O - R - D.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I absolutely LOVE my Bronco, but I would have loved to have the usb port by the GoPro spot on the dash. I also didn't get the signature lights and I kinda want them now. And of course, I did not get the Mod bumper, which I wish I had. I am also a little bummed with how popular Area 51 is as a color. AND I would have had the factor side steps installed so I don't have to pick my six year old up every time he wants in my truck.

Did any models come with rhino lined flooring?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands