Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be contacting y'all soon @Zach@Granger . It appears my place in line went from about 238 to 296. I'll confirm this probably tomorrow or Saturday but if so, why on Earth would this be.
They were one of the very few dealers who actually accepted transfers after the '22 lockdown started, so those are all reservation holders from different dealerships.

Nah...I'm kidding. They're all the 99'ers. There's a lot of information about it in the thread and Zack even said when it comes down to it a lot of them may shake out of the count.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm jumping ship and ordering a Defender. Done waiting and done with zero communication. How y'all with day one reservations are watching people already getting Raptors and not losing your minds is beyond me.
I understand, and if I didn't have my Bronco, I would feel the same way! My reservation is for the Bronco my Girlfriend wants... I can promise her the most loaded Bronco ever built, and based on the math, never have to make good on the promise! ;)

Seriously though, I want the WildTrak we ordered!

WOW, I was in the 400s, and now sitting at 757.
Reckon I can kiss that H.E. dream goodbye... :oops:
Yes, unless 700 people rage quit in front of us!

@Zach@Granger You've mentioned it briefly in your initial post. But there has been wrong information coming from Samantha regarding PP. She is still repeating the MY'22.5 PP policy where a change to an order eliminated PP. With the most recent communication in the MY'23 Order Holder FAQ, it is clear that changes to an order and switching trims does NOT negate PP. PP is even eligible for the Standard Heritage and Everglades models. The amount of the cert. will be based on the build prior to 3/11/22.
1663881516933.png

1663881426212.png
Samantha has been amazing, my WildTrak did increase in cost, but my signed sheet showed an increase of only $279 vs my 2022 order. I am not even going to complain about it.

Thanks again Granger! You are awesome, @Ford Motor Company not so much... Unless they actually have a plan for the reservation holders!

Last edited:

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No one was ever able to successfully transfer. Ford would just have to honor price protection which they probably don't want to do. Yes, I truly believe they are just hoping people walk away at this point.
Unfortunately, I believe that you are 100% correct. It just does not matter to them as they will sell every one that they build to someone. But it sucks!

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Add me to the list of chumps that had their y22 turn into a y23. Ordered a BaseSqatch confirmed on Feb 22 2022 priority code 19....Retail. 38580 now 41850 :(

I had ordered a Maverick hybrid in August 2021 and received it on May 2022. So I am familiar with the Ford way of things.

Something tells me that the Bronco will be a longer wait as I have read here 2 years is the longest wait. 1 year typical.

Mongo

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
They were one of the very few dealers who actually accepted transfers after the '22 lockdown started, so those are all reservation holders from different dealerships.

Nah...I'm kidding. They're all the 99'ers. There's a lot of information about it in the thread and Zack even said when it comes down to it a lot of them may shake out of the count.
Yes sorry I should have read posts before replying. Thank you for reply though. Would comment more but busy right now.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has got to be causing a lot of stress to order holders that were told they'd be pushed back to 2023 now looking at prospective 2024 orders.

@Zach@Granger - At least you're decent enough to keep people informed.

How is this affecting your Bronco Sport allocations? My wife is interested in one and she has a birthday coming up.

Dwelch

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger any update for those of us that have a raptor “golden ticket” (if that’s what they want to call it)? Day one reservation, 99’d to get the painted MOD top, when that wasn’t happening reordered with same day one time stamp and then accepted the offer of a Raptor golden ticket. Any thoughts on likelihood of seeing a Raptor In 2023?

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, if you read past the first post as it is clearly explained several times.
Nope. I actually hadn't at that point. Downloaded the PDF from the OP, was shocked, dug up the file from July. Now, I'm just glad I went ahead and bought a Rubicon.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well isn't that a real kick in the nuts. Now in the mid 400s and likely no further price protection even if I could wait until 2025. I'll never buy any product from Ford based on how badly they've lied to their Bronco enthusiasts who signed up for this whole reservation fiasco. I'll be shopping Jeeps and I guess since it's only a $100 I'll hang onto the order just to see what model year it eventually comes out as. Ford had a chance to get me back into their vehicles but that's not going to happen now. Glad to see they're hemorrhaging money now, hopefully Mike Levine and some of the other Bronco goons get thrown out.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you have 828 reservations that still need to be filled thas crazy

418hotrod

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500 , 2000 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zach, thanks again for your transparency.

For the 50 Broncos with VINs, are they included in your PDF, or have they already been removed?
I'm guessing they're not included, as I'm a 10/24 and my number is not on the list.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How is this affecting your Bronco Sport allocations? My wife is interested in one and she has a birthday coming up.
Everybody shall order a Bronco Sport at Granger and flip it on Carvana to improve Granger's allocation.
Sponsored