First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dukaki, I didn’t specifically post this for you, so if you don’t want to answer, mind ur own business
Yeah we're generally a pretty chill site. But I just gotta go ahead and say it. You can go away with that attitude. You're literally in the wrong thread. And don't bother replying, already blocked you so I don't have to see your nonsense.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Only problem is there’s a massive back order on the transmission case with no ETA at all.
Maybe they will approve a complete transmission like many others have gotten?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe they will approve a complete transmission like many others have gotten?
Hopefully. That’s what I would be doing in their case to help the customer out and make things right.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And this is what the first lady mentioned. Thats why they were going to have it welded. Id rather wait a year then have that done.
I would want them to weld it to get you back on the road, but order the part whether it's the case or whole new unit to replace whenever it comes in.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Boys, Second times the charm? I’m not holding my breath, but the BL is in for attempt #2 at the TSB.

I purposefully left it with ¼ tank of fuel so the techs have less chance of fuckin up the fuel lines due to extra fuel weight.

This time around they only have the correct synchros, not version 1 and 2, as we reordered when the revision came out - and I don’t think they trashed the original set.

Either way, I’ll report back as she goes.

Hopefully I don’t piss off Dukaki/Donkey/Ducati too much 😂

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Boys, Second times the charm? I’m not holding my breath, but the BL is in for attempt #2 at the TSB.

I purposefully left it with ¼ tank of fuel so the techs have less chance of fuckin up the fuel lines due to extra fuel weight.

This time around they only have the correct synchros, not version 1 and 2, as we reordered when the revision came out - and I don’t think they trashed the original set.

🤞

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good luck! Hope you get a quiet set this time

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call, TSB went as planned. Tech rolled out for the test drive and the Slave Cylinder puked. They limped it back to the shop where it will sit for approx two weeks till they get parts and time to repair/replace the part.

Having watched this thread for 255 pages and seeing countless others have the same issue, it wasn't surprising but disappointing.

@Ford Motor Company I hope you guys are taking notes here. While some of the problems us owners experience are self inflicted, this cascade of part failures is certainly a black mark as far as we are concerned. Our vehicles shouldn't be requiring this repeated repair and the rest of the drivetrain shouldn't be this problematic for something as simple as a clutch system bleed. Just once I would like my vehicle to go into the shop and come out at the estimated date. Its borderline unacceptable, only because we as owners have no choice in the matter. I hope you can do better.

Last edited:
First Name
Ball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have had TSB which failed and noise returned.
Have had the AB transmission replacement, noise returned.
Now dealer says that's how it's supposed to sound and refuses to touch the transmission again.

I'm being forced to drive a lemon and deal with it. In addition to the noise. 2nd has a frequent crunchy rough feel in stick when engaging. What now?

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now dealer says that's how it's supposed to sound and refuses to touch the transmission again.

I'm being forced to drive a lemon and deal with it. In addition to the noise. 2nd has a frequent crunchy rough feel in stick when engaging. What now?
Escalate with customer service or try another dealer.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re not being forced to do anything.

Lemon law? Sell it? Move on and find something you enjoy?

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Most of us waited for over two years to get our Broncos, and have been going through many headaches with these transmissions since then. Thus selling is not something that many of us will consider a satisfactory outcome. We should all try to pressure Ford Motors through their headquarters, attorneys, and whatever it takes to fix this problem.
Sponsored

Last edited: