Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No regrets, no rattles, soft top noise is not as loud as I thought it was going to be. I have a disappointment in the B&O sub sounding like a cheap sub in a plastic box, not near up to snuff as other B&O systems I've heard.

For what it is it's fantastic. I have no pre conceived notions that it should be built like a Mercedies. if I wanted that I'd get a hideous Gwagon AMG :sick:
Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do

I saw it through, without exemption
I was going to post the same thing. Thanks Frank.

JohnnyReb68

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968,70,82,2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No regrets whatsoever. It isn't a luxury car and I have noticed a few minor issues that were easily fixed and nothing I haven't experienced before with other vehicles.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No regurts,all this was expected with people coming from luxury ,smooth riding german,Japanese cars .
I'm happy but its not the rugged wheeler a jeep is.

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have read COUNTLESS issues with the Bronco and have experienced most of them. Are the issues with the lower trim levels?
Countless?? Holy crap…1000, ….10,000 issues? Are you a journalist?

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would agree with you the Bronco is really really cool but that's about it, its also an extremely beautiful car, but the car is terrible in every other regard. One other good thing about it is a relatively smooth ride on pavement. Ford really needs to step up their game, people don't seem to care here about quality, they like that nuts an bolts quality of the bronco with its cheap rattles and all sorts of avoidable mistakes. No wonder the Japanese took the car market by storm 50 years ago that's a really long time to learn about how to build a car just by copying.
If you bought it to be cool, you missed the boat….

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you bought it to be cool, you missed the boat….
There is something lovable about the Bronco despite avoidable ugliness inside the sould and roots of the New Bronco ... its a cheap car ! Admit it, of course you will not this is a Bronco Forum, love you !

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The problem with internet vehicle owner forums is that the negatives are amplified. You are communicating with owners all across the Country. Those with positive experiences are less likely to post..."heh, everything is great". But, a negative and complaining tends to get posted and then amplified. An example, 60 2.7 engine failures and every magazine article and internet forum is slamming the Bronco. It was 60, it got fixed and there are 200,000 Bronco out there doing just fine. Sorry if you are having some issues. Get it all fixed under warranty. Mine is near perfection and I am sure a lot would say the same. But to say that "build quality is off the charts terrible", I do not believe is an accurate statement.
EE261209-9700-4F59-B740-79989C58DEFD.png

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The noise from the back meaning the tailgate noise, this is a known issue, the removable top noise meaning the front portion, this is a known issue, The manual trans noise which many have had the transmissions replaced which is a known issue, On top of that the CEO of Ford has come out and said quality terrible.
You could always sell it or trade it in on something that suits your needs and expectations better.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My only regret is not getting the trail cam with the high package. Was in my original build and then I changed it. Then again, the moment I went down to Big Bend mid my build was picked up.

The hood on the bronco sits wide and does not slope like the Wrangler making for a larger blind spot for some trail situations. With that said, it is just a different vehicle to drive and I will adapt. There are many things I will take on the Bronco over a JL and I have been happy with my on and off road experience so far.

If you have regrets, the good news is that you can take to dealer for warranty work or trade in the Bronco towards whatever you like or think you will like. In many areas they still catch a premium so sell, move on, find your happy place.

GEDII

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No regrets. Just over a year old and 20k plus miles. Love it every time I get in. Top of the line Wildtrak. No wind noise with the MIC top. Some pops and squeaks but I keep messing with the top and rear window so they come and go. Only a slight annoyance and my wife doesn’t even notice. I think some folks just like to complain or had no idea what they were buying.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
15 months and not a single issue. My only regret is changing from Rapid to Carbonized. A '21 with Rapid would have been a bit more unique. I am seeing tons of them on the road now and many are Carbonized.

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have regrets buying their Bronco? I def do. Love the cool factor but thats about it. Build quality is of the charts terrible.
im getting there. Im giving the dealer a few more times to fix it first. Overall i really like my bronco, so hopefully itll get figured out.
Sponsored