Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Wheels, 3 pedals, goes forward
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went back and forth on cactus grey, and it isn't what I wanted to be. So ended up with Black on my base model, which I think goes with the base model best anyways 🤷‍♂️.
Sponsored

Deleted member 12876

I just switched to Cactus Gray from Cyber Orange. I am always bouncing back and forth, so I totally get it. It is hard to judge the colors on other vehicles since the Bronco has a ton of accent trims that break up the color.

This picture reassures me that I made the correct choice. I don't even mind the silver beauty rings on this color.

PXL_20210806_184338422.jpg
I saw cactus gray wild tracks to door in person and I thought it looked great I also saw the cactus gray four-door first edition with a mic top and it also looks really good.
In my opinion the black beauty rings look better

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was is in the same boat as you and wavering on the color every other day as all pictures of it online look slightly different. I have now seen the color multiple times in person and can say a) it looks nothing like the pictures from the internet and b) looks way better than I expected. 100% into it and by far my favorite color.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4dr, BD, MIC, changed from Cactus to A51 and finally settled on Carbonized Gray. I really like the Cactus but was worried how the MIC would fade against the lighter gray. Was worried it may look a little too washed out.

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My AMB is on the train and I still love it, but the silver makes me wish I ordered two.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to call the Bronco Customer Service line to find out whether you have a VIN #. I called last Friday after checking the backdoor lookup which showed a 2/7 build date and they already assigned me a VIN #.
What is the backdoor lookup?

Mjp0922

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think its totally normal to have second thoughts once you get a build date/ scheduled but as soon as I saw my rapid red Outer Banks any worries I had went away. Super happy with my choice ☺

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched to Cactus Gray from Cyber Orange. I am always bouncing back and forth, so I totally get it. It is hard to judge the colors on other vehicles since the Bronco has a ton of accent trims that break up the color.

This picture reassures me that I made the correct choice. I don't even mind the silver beauty rings on this color.

PXL_20210806_184338422.jpg
I saw Cactus on a Wildtrak and wasn't really a fan with the color matched handles. For some reason, black handles suits the overall color really well and it all balances out. When I first picked mine up and walked up to it at dusk, I was totally thrown off because it gave a pretty strong blue hue. It has a cool dynamic in different lighting and time of day.

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This gold would be strong as well…

B8714FD7-5A93-4BE1-AEE9-6747EC99CC00.png

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to change color to no avail, but that was a couple months ago. Maybe Ford changed their position since, but I was stuck like chuck. Cactus gray, aka mint green in certain light, is growing on me, but likely because I am impatient and impulsive 🤣 When it isn’t mint green, I love it!
No shit…I thought advacado when I saw it in person.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love fun colors. And the lack of fun colors on the Bronco bums me out. They are using too many safe colors. My tops are velocity blue and cyber orange. Velocity blue is pretty popular on the Bronco and is also on several other Ford vehicles. I want Cyber Orange but on an OBX it is roast or navy pier interior. I don't like roast and NP just won't look good IMO. I do also like cactus gray and A51. But every other Bronco is going to be one of those two. I really hope they change it up for 2023.

ccanniff

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did. I specified A-51, and after about a year regret set in and wanted AMB.
Then I took delivery. No regrets now, great colour match with MIC and tint , love it now!

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw Cactus on a Wildtrak and wasn't really a fan with the color matched handles. For some reason, black handles suits the overall color really well and it all balances out. When I first picked mine up and walked up to it at dusk, I was totally thrown off because it gave a pretty strong blue hue. It has a cool dynamic in different lighting and time of day.
I agree about the handles.

I work at a dealership (not Ford) and we rent cars from Hertz for out customers when we run out of our own cars. There is a Cactus Gray Bronco Sport rental that has been out there for two days. I was able to see it in all sorts of lighting. Feel confident with my choice.
Sponsored