Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched from antimatter Blue to white because I plan on keeping it for a years. Super happy
Sponsored

Oregonbourne

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 , Land Cruiser, and Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Area 51. It is great, but Black is always sooo cool (when it is clean)! Probably a horrible color for off-road use.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In 1967, green was the most frequently purchased color on the corvette stingray. You ask most people they assume it was red.
Totally.

Like @bravely mentioned, the most popular color on the '67 Shelby GT500 (Eleanor) was Lime Gold (metallic light green)... over 25% were painted that color. Lucked into an original basket case in '13 (#00806). Dark Red on the outside... yep, Lime Gold underneath.

Great color... the S197 Legend Lime would look sick on a new Bronco.

Sponsored

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you feel like you need more proof that there will be a million of them on the road, here one more:
Ford Bronco Color regrets? 1639812453939

My only disappointment is that unlike on Ford's renderings, in real life there's not a hint of green in it.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '21 order was for velocity blue. But since I didn't get it, I changed to carbonized gray for '22. I've seen both in person and love both colors. I plan on getting the black mod top in '23 (hopefully) which I think will look amazing on a carb gray Bronco.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I had switched from cactus grey with black interior to the blue with blue interior to see if it would speed up getting the vehicle but when everything was assigned it was the original cactus grey with black and I’m really glad it didn’t change.
I do wish they would have more fun colors though as my wrangler is a pretty crazy color (bikini) and we love it.

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have changed my build a hundred times, but Velocity Blue was the only constant. Every new car I've bought new was some version of blue.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My '21 order was for velocity blue. But since I didn't get it, I changed to carbonized gray for '22. I've seen both in person and love both colors. I plan on getting the black mod top in '23 (hopefully) which I think will look amazing on a carb gray Bronco.
Im stuck on these two colors and flop back and forth daily. Always had black and gray cars. Bought a Lapis Blue Subaru to switch it up and it looks great. Im keeping it. Do I go gray now on the Bronco for contrast or add another blue car because VB looks amazing too?
This is my struggle lol. would have just done AMB and called it a day if available for 22. Eruption and Hot Pepper look great too but too For outside my color comfort level For a car

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I logged into the back door page and just saw I have a Feb 7 production date! So of course now Im starting to questions my choice of cactus grey. Really, none of the colors do it for me, but Im wondering if I should change before a VIN is assigned. Any idea how much time I have left before a VIN is assigned? HAs anyone regretted their color choice? What about Cactus Grey? Thanks!
Cactus Grey is stunningly beautiful….
I too was hesitant because it changes colors based on light conditions and our new cell phones constantly adjust for the color in pics …. In person it is outstanding …. You will be happy!!

Reactions: fv9

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You prob don’t have to worry about it as my guess is you have a VIN.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you feel like you need more proof that there will be a million of them on the road, here one more:
Ford Bronco Color regrets? 46F67B0B-EDCD-4433-90D6-0C35695004CA

My only disappointment is that unlike on Ford's renderings, in real life there's not a hint of green in it.
Yes, I was hoping for a hint of mint green.