Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My biggest regret is that I didnā€™t order the auxiliary switches. What are your regrets?
Wish Iā€™d have gone with Black Diamond rather than Big Bend. Iā€™m really loving how it rides!!
None

5DBD0597-062D-48E2-BF41-25D4ECFBF3F3.jpeg

E2A9EFBE-BD16-468C-B87E-A619F86B5E7A.jpeg

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that I have a VIN and the financial aspect looming I marginally regret not going with the Base and building up with what I want for less overall. And not šŸ’Æ on the CO, still haven't seen it in the sun, hoping I love it. But with Orange being my fav color I might have been better off going with a different color and adding my orange accents.
I ordered a CO and had similar reservations, saw a 4 door in person and it didn't do it for me personally, just too much yellow.

But I passed a Cadillac dealership with a 2 door wildtrak in CO and WOW it erased any doubt I had and then some. Such a great color and the shorter wheelbase fits the loud color so well!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a CO and had similar reservations, saw a 4 door in person and it didn't do it for me personally, just too much yellow.

But I passed a Cadillac dealership with a 2 door wildtrak in CO and WOW it erased any doubt I had and then some. Such a great color and the shorter wheelbase fits the loud color so well!
You know what would fit well? A Bronco in my driveway!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah agreed, 4 door seems a bit much with CO. And as much as I love EG I want a lighter/brighter color.

Actually saw a HPR in the wild and sun, on a road trip through GA. But I realized I had my polarized shades on too late to see what it really looks like lol.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lux is my regret, High would have worked, I've replaced all the speakers and factory amp with a NavTV ZEN A2B and 2x amps so I replaced the whole B&O. I've disabled adaptive cruise control, I guess evasive steering may be helpful some day, wireless charger doesn't charge, I don't use the built-in NAV. I paid a lot for a couple USB ports, heated steering and built-in garage door opener.

Switching to a 4 door and soft top was originally a regret, now I can't imagine having a hard top (2 door would still be cool), 4 door is what we needed. Originally I wanted leather but the MGV and rubber floors are perfect, we manage to get it muddy every weekend.

Other than that, I should have gone 37's instead of sticking with 35's and wish I had the balls to void my warranty with a 3-4" lift.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big one.

The dealer I ordered from. No money down but no solid contract on the price. So I will get to drive it and walk away due to ADM..

They had this 2 door WildTrack on the floor today.
IMG_20220615_162859175_HDR.jpg

No warm fuzzies here.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My regrets started last week, 5 month in waiting for my oxford white Wildtrak, when the spoiled girl who lives down the street, just drove up in her Oxford white Wildtrak; that mommy and daddy just bought her.

OP
OP
Discusman68

Discusman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw this beauty today at the dealership when I went to pick up my door bags!!!

JohnG

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr Basesquatch, 2022 2 dr Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
2.7 basesquatch 4 dr hard top, mod bumper, aux switches. 6k miles, added standard flares (narrower than Sasquatch, much better look), added oem rock sliders, tow hitch, warn winch is in the garage and RC high winch plate is arriving Saturday, when it will finally be perfect. Best configuration! Would order it exactly the same way, but maybe skip the door bags ;)

Sponsored

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm expecting to take delivery of my 7/15/20 reservation Bronco next month, and the only POSSIBLE regrets I have is:

1) Removing Tow to get it quicker (if that is even true this late)
2) Sticking with Cactus Grey, after my initial excitement from the reveal had subsided. Was considering switching to White pretty recently, but ultimately stood pat.
3) Standing firm on my commitment to a 2-door. I keep questioning whether I shot myself in the foot for style versus utility. Will I regret not having the extra space in the Bronco? Only time will tell.
You can always do a hitch install with Uhaul. Itā€™s about 400 with install around 250 with just parts.

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never loved a vehicle more. Just installed fog lights with my 5 year old son (trial and error too). Priceless.
4Dr BD 2.3 SAS Mid
How is that 2.3 with the sas. Iā€™m thinking of switching my order to get it sooner. I drive maybe less than 5k miles a year since I have a work truck, so idk if I need that 2.7 and then with all the stuff going on with them Iā€™m getting iffy. Thanks in advance.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zero regrets, actually still in shock at how great of a deal the basesquatch is. The cloth seats are excellent and I haven't missed any of the mid/high/lux features in the slightest.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HPR looks like a copper red in person. Cyber Orange For The Win!!!!!!
Yep, HPR to me has a distinct rental-Hyundai vibe. I thought Rapid Red was a much better color.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Good news for CO owners, whether you consider that color orange or yellow:

The Car Colors With the Best Resale Value

Color // 3-Year Depreciation (Decrease From MSRP)
  1. Yellow // 4.5 percent (-$3155)
  2. Orange // 10.7 percent (-$3825)
  3. Purple // 13.9 percent (-$5461)
https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/best-car-color-resale-value
Sponsored