Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... Only that I thought about it for a week before deciding to put the $100 in and make a reservation.
If you had that $100 in a 1yr CD at 1.5%... you would have earned 2.8 cents during that 7 days. 🤔
Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you had that $100 in a 1yr CD at 1.5%... you would have earned 2.8 cents during that 7 days. 🤔
I would have heartily paid $0.03 to skip the veritable thousand(s) of people with a similar build who signed up between the separate thoughts of "I have $100 and want a Bronco" and "finally here is my $100".

:D :D :D

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have heartily paid $0.03 to skip the veritable thousand(s) of people with a similar build who signed up between the separate thoughts of "I have $100 and want a Bronco" and "finally here is my $100".

:D :D :D
If if makes you feel any better, you got in ahead of me. I waited 2 weeks (for 5.6 cents). 😑

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope

I didn't know that. I'm glad I wanted a BL because I guess I got the magic combo
I tried building the perfect beast 7 ways to Sunday and IMHO, there's only 1 Golden Ticket.

2 door Badlands Sasquatch, 2.3L, 7MT, Roof Rails, High Pack with keyless entry & rubber floor mats.

It would have been a tough decision for me if the BD was offered with both the 7MT & High package.

I like the automated SBD but was pretty sure aftermarket would offer a mechanical SBD for the BD.

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sometimes regret not getting Anti-Matter Blue. I love the color in the sun and it would have had a uniqueness to it since it’s already been discontinued. But then i see one when it’s cloudy or the Bronco is dirty and I see black. I still love Velocity Blue rain or shine

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

None. I would have a few regrets if I had stuck with my original Wildtrak build. I wanted SAS, but didn’t want or need sway bar disconnect, and while I love MGV in theory here in AZ MGV and leather are just too hot. I went WT but then switched to OBX optioned up to the gills once I saw the interior options. I wanted cloth roast and bronze with Velocity Blue exterior and blue accents and stitching inside, and OBX gave me that. I then added 2.7L, SAS, aux, the soft top I wanted for lots of up and down, on and off, modular bumper, Baja fogs, and some other little aftermarket things to make it just right for me. OBX also gave me steps for the wifey and some nice extras like color matched mirrors and handles. Went high package as I want to do my own audio upgrades and don’t like or didn’t need the rest of what lux brings. It’s got everything the original WT build had except a hood sticker I didn’t want and more, for the same price. The final product after the first six weeks driving is EXACTLY what I hoped for.

Ford Bronco Regrets?? C9D00963-B099-4833-A639-42DA3EDBCC33
Ford Bronco Regrets?? B2EF59A6-F51A-44C7-B690-E8A3628856B2
Ford Bronco Regrets?? 7C8A9E15-FEDB-4D7F-8E69-478F3085BA48
Ford Bronco Regrets?? C0FEAF5A-CC98-44D7-B6C7-3EBDFC4C7018

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purposely checked every box on everything I wanted so I wouldn't have any regrets. From color to every option I knew what I wanted when I ordered. After 7 months and 4,555 miles I definitely made the right choices for me.

My thought was a lot of people regret not getting something, but almost never regret getting something.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried building the perfect beast 7 ways to Sunday and IMHO, there's only 1 Golden Ticket.

2 door Badlands Sasquatch, 2.3L, 7MT, Roof Rails, High Pack with keyless entry & rubber floor mats.

It would have been a tough decision for me if the BD was offered with both the 7MT & High package.

I like the automated SBD but was pretty sure aftermarket would offer a mechanical SBD for the BD.
I, like most, did the same thing. I was going to change mine to Big Bend with rear locker and just send it, but my Vin was issued. So I'll just enjoy my Lux BL.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely LOVE my Bronco, but I would have loved to have the usb port by the GoPro spot on the dash. I also didn't get the signature lights and I kinda want them now. And of course, I did not get the Mod bumper, which I wish I had. I am also a little bummed with how popular Area 51 is as a color. AND I would have had the factor side steps installed so I don't have to pick my six year old up every time he wants in my truck.

Did any models come with rhino lined flooring?
Black Diamond and Badlands have rubber floors.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None. I would have a few regrets if I had stuck with my original Wildtrak build. I wanted SAS, but didn’t want or need sway bar disconnect, and while I love MGV in theory here in AZ MGV and leather are just too hot. I went WT but then switched to OBX optioned up to the gills once I saw the interior options. I wanted cloth roast and bronze with Velocity Blue exterior and blue accents and stitching inside, and OBX gave me that. I then added 2.7L, SAS, aux, the soft top I wanted for lots of up and down, on and off, modular bumper, Baja fogs, and some other little aftermarket things to make it just right for me. OBX also gave me steps for the wifey and some nice extras like color matched mirrors and handles. Went high package as I want to do my own audio upgrades and don’t like or didn’t need the rest of what lux brings. It’s got everything the original WT build had except a hood sticker I didn’t want and more, for the same price. The final product after the first six weeks driving is EXACTLY what I hoped for.

I had a hard time choosing between the V Blue or E Green. I was happy with my choice but those pictures:love:, have me 2nd guessing myself....

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are those the Bushwacker Pocket Flares?
Please tell me about your tire size and lift .
Thanks
I've been told by some folks on here that they are Bushwacker. The Bronco had been modified by the custom shop at the dealership for the original reservation holder prior to delivery but they backed out of the deal. The dealership told me they were Ford Performance flares and provided me the paperwork for them as well as the other mods (wheels, tires, hood scoop, lift) when I purchased. Whether or not Ford used Bushwacker as the manufacturer I have no idea, but they have a Ford logo on them, with a Ford part number. Here is the page from the Ford Accessories catalog with the part number and info.

Bronco 2Dr 2021-2022 Black Textured Fender Flares ~ VMB3Z16268A (ford.com)

Ford Bronco Regrets?? 1655095939078

The wheels are Fuel Blitz - Gloss Black 20x9 with 35/12.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (they're actually for sale in the member marketplace BTW.) The Bronco has a 1" leveling kit. It is a '21 Badlands Sasquatch with Lux and Leather.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got Cyber Orange for 2 reasons:

1) It’s the most expensive, so I knew it would deter people.

2) It’s the loudest color, so I knew it would deter people.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ride and drive of my Big Bend is so freaking smooth!!!! Love it and the 2.3 is my getting 21 mph around town and 26-27 on highway!!
I have a bit rougher ride with the Ridge Grapplers as they're a 10 ply tire, but still rides very well. Lifetime mileage with the 2.3 and the insanely heavy wheel/tire package (107# per) is 19.8 under all road and off road driving conditions. Zero complaints. Zero regrets!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No regrets on this end. Very happy with the vehicle overall. Glad I went with the Badlands, antimatter blue color, lux package, 33 inch tires, soft top, and four doors.
Sponsored

Last edited: