Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I regret sleeping on launch night when I couldn’t make the website work. Those 6 hours probably amounted to 4 months of waiting. I threaded the needle still and got what I ordered. I would have preferred Lightning Blue, but the SAS wheels never spoke to me, and articulation was the most important thing for me getting the pickup hungup on things before.

I also regret not changing my work schedule so I could go to the Avants off road class in March, I’m getting tired of mall crawling.
Sponsored

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancelling my original reservation. I was in the middle of a move to an area with out-of-control real estate and didn't think the time was right to spend $60K on a toy.

Passing on a 2 door Outer Banks for $5K over in December 2021.

Ordering a constrained build after way too much deliberation. Surely things will turn around soon? :p

Might switch to 2.3 Base or Black Diamond when inevitably moved to 2023.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regret not arranging to trade in my Good Year Squatch tires at a good price. I live on a gravel road and every time I hit the pavement, the sound of the rocks pinging off of the running boards sounds like popcorn. Other than that, zero regrets...

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Sasquatch here with aux and keypad. Not missing any of the additional features since I planned on modifying myself anyway. I like the cloth seats, I don’t miss the drain plugs, I prefer the amber headlight markers and the black grill, I’m happy

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base Sasquatch here with aux and keypad. Not missing any of the additional features since I planned on modifying myself anyway. I like the cloth seats, I don’t miss the drain plugs, I prefer the amber headlight markers and the black grill, I’m happy
Part of me wishes I would have saved the cash and did the same style build.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as my build choice of 2 door Basesquatch with the 2.7 and color white, I made 100% the right choice. Love it, would order same one again. Actually if I could I would have 2- the Basesquatch and a base, bare bones base 2 door with the 2.3 manual transmission.

Although in reality I would have neither if the Bronco was launched with the gas prices as they are today. Sadly, my incoming income cannot support driving it very often. I was slightly concerned about it when I reserved when gas was 3.00 a gallon although I could just get by and took the chance. So I really enjoy it when I get the chance to drive it.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... Only that I thought about it for a week before deciding to put the $100 in and make a reservation.
I waited two days and kicked myself about waffling on whether or not to drop $100 on a refundable deposit

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My first order with the ADM shitshow I went through allowed me to change to the modular bumper on my Big Bend, which I much prefer over the stock plastic one.

I wish I could have gotten the bigger infotainment screen and 360 cameras on the Big Bend, but other wise I'm very happy with mine the way it is.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I would of ordered my Bronco in January instead of July 2021. I’ve only been waiting almost a year and will probably be pushed to a 2023.

If 2024 rolls around and the Bronco is still not delivered I’m out!

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing I regret is not ordering a second.

My Badlands/SAS/High/MGV/2.7L/Soft Top is everything I've ever wanted in a vehicle and more. I just passed 10k miles yesterday returning from yet another adventure, and I honestly can't put a dollar value on the happiness this vehicle has brought my family. I never knew a material thing could be so impactful to my quality of life, but man has it ever!

Now the only issue is how badly my wife wants her own!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My regrets is that I don't have my Bronco yet, and another year of planning vacations taking my Bronco and another year not having it.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford pigeon holed me into not having many regrets. Mid package on BB removes the manual transmission, guess that's no heated seats for me. Also would've loved the brown interior from OBX, but I wanted a mansquatch not a mallsquatch ;)

Only "I shot myself in the foot" regret was not getting the mod bumper.
I love my OBX "Mallsquatch" with HD Mod Bumper, Roast Leather, & AUX Switches. A hard top would be nice, but Ford doesn't seem to have those figured out yet.
Ford Bronco Regrets?? Open Bronco

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been told by some folks on here that they are Bushwacker. The Bronco had been modified by the custom shop at the dealership for the original reservation holder prior to delivery but they backed out of the deal. The dealership told me they were Ford Performance flares and provided me the paperwork for them as well as the other mods (wheels, tires, hood scoop, lift) when I purchased. Whether or not Ford used Bushwacker as the manufacturer I have no idea, but they have a Ford logo on them, with a Ford part number. Here is the page from the Ford Accessories catalog with the part number and info.

Bronco 2Dr 2021-2022 Black Textured Fender Flares ~ VMB3Z16268A (ford.com)

1655095939078.png

The wheels are Fuel Blitz - Gloss Black 20x9 with 35/12.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (they're actually for sale in the member marketplace BTW.) The Bronco has a 1" leveling kit. It is a '21 Badlands Sasquatch with Lux and Leather.
Thanks for the great follow-up

We have a 22 BL 2d Sasquatch High ordered and already have the Zone 1" LK waiting.

Against popular opinion here @ B6G, I am a fan of the pocket flares for tire coverage.

I also like how they have the inner no drill mount

Ford Bronco Regrets?? 4029
Sponsored