First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never even considered a 4-door. If it only came in a 4-door we wouldn't have a Bronco.

Dogs love having the entire back, when the grand daughter gets a bit older I'll put one of the seats back in.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door and no regrets.
Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? no-ragrets-no-regrets

I always thought the 2 door looked stubby and I like having extra space. I've also always hated climbing over the front seats to get to the back. Never thought that was a great design.
I don't get the stubbornness of folks trying to stuff kids into a 2-door. Sure it "works" but then technically so does this
Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? cambodia-phnom-penh-family-on-a-bike-E2H484

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, guys. As a recent single guy with a seven year old that I see only half the time (divorce, wish it was every day) the two door Iā€™m sure will be the best fit. Besides, I really love the look and I canā€™t wait for mine to arrive.

If you are in the position to own a two-door or a four-door, I think you are blessed either way. Even though I have yet to own my bronco, I have seen them around and driven them multiple times. Great vehicle.

Sponsored

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
No regrets. I have a family car (4Dr) already. If I didn't I would have bought the 4 door. The 2Dr is easy to park. I bought the 2Dr with the 4 cyl engine. So looks like I dodged a bullet with the 6cyl problems. I was originally thinking 2Dr/4Cyl or 4Dr/6Cyl. Others can comment on the 4Dr/6Cyl match up, since I don't have one.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two door. Zero regrets. I keep the backseat folded down so thereā€™s plenty of space. Nimbleā€¦ agileā€¦ capableā€¦ and loads of fun. 7000 miles.

E65233DF-89A2-474D-8F83-752FBE134E5F.jpeg

E900B54D-0218-44E6-A7E8-B9A8D28B8CDD.jpeg

B69899FE-B696-422C-B857-A30BDA8D38CA.jpeg

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door -

The only regret I have is that the seats do not completely lay down flat. I can justify the lack of space because I bought a toy to have fun with, but comon, they couldn't have made it a tiny bit bigger so the seats are flush?

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Confession of a 2D owner. Took delivery of the 2D in Jan22 and we have traveled and done a lot of off roading in that time, 12k mi. worth. We have loved every minute of it.

When we did Off Rodeo in June we drove a 4 door. I realized I liked it and the wheelbase more then I cared to admit.

I really disliked the way the 4D looked when this all started. To me a Bronco is 2D and manual, and thatā€™s what I built from the start. However, time and seeing membersā€˜ buildā€™s has changed my mind.

I wouldnā€™t call it a regret, but now that her 4D WT has delivered; put a gun to my head, Iā€™d keep the 4D over the 2D. Hate to say it out loud, but itā€™s the truth.

Ford Bronco Regrets Anyone? B69899FE-B696-422C-B857-A30BDA8D38CA
What about the wheelbase on the 4 door do you like so much? More room, or more comfortable?

On-road do they feel vastly different?

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero regrets. Would never have wanted a 2-door for a vehicle like this.

This isn't a weekend only car for me, it is my daily driver. And I do lots of activities that require equipment and usually more than one other person.

I also think the 4 door looks better than the 2 door, but that's a personal preference.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We raised 2 kids without I'll effect in 2dr Bronco IIs, then the third one came along and went the Explorer route. Glad to be back in the 2dr realm.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah!
I regret the fact that my 8/15/22 build is STILL sitting at MAP despite being released to transport company. B.S!